23

"Sorry!" the omega chuckled. Jungkook giggled. "You're lucky you're pregnant!" the vampire smirked. Taehyung pecked his lips as Jungkook laughed. "Sorry Baby!" Taehyung said, with pleading, innocent eyes. Jungkook sighed, playfully.

"Not so dominant anymore? haha...It's okay, I still love my Daddy and my baby so much!" Jungkook responded, kissing the omega and his stomach. Taehyung blushed. After a while, they both fell asleep, as usual, in each other's embrace, just like every other night.

................................................................................................................................................................

    Over three and a half weeks had passed. It was now night and Taehyung's pregnancy was almost due. Taehyung and Jungkook were both sleeping, when the omega started having severe stomach pains, again. For the past three weeks, Taehyung got a lot of pains and pregnancy sick that he had to stay in bed, all day long.

Of course, his boyfriend took good care of him and bought him anything he wanted because of Taehyung's unexpected mood swings. He didn't want his daddy to feel sad or disappointed, so he did his best in taking care of his boyfriend and his unborn child.

Taehyung twisted and turned in the bed. He was also having a bad dream that he forgot all his pains. "No! You cannot take him! L-leave m-my child! NO!" he screamed. The omega sat up, drenched in his own sweat as he began to cry.

The vampire jumped up from his sleep. "Baby! A-are you okay?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend, pulling him into a hug. The omega cried into Jungkook's chest. "What's wrong love?" The vampire asked his pregnant boyfriend as he caressed the omega's hair to calm down.

"T-they a-are g...going...t-to take m-..m-my b..ba-baby!" Taehyung cried even more, after he managed to tell his boyfriend the nightmare he experienced.

(A/N: JEON JEONGGUK! YOU NEEDS TO STOP WRECKING ME! LET ME BE LOYAL TO TAEHYUNG PLEASE KOOKS! KEEP THAT TONGUE IN YOUR MOUTH MISTER!)

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )