43

"You really thought we were dead!" Suga asked. Jungkook stopped all the acting and chuckled. The king turned his attention to him. "Oh! I almost forgot to tell you, Oops! My bad. Baby, come here. Let me introduce you to the ex-king of the vampire race!" Jungkook smirked, emphasizing the words 'ex-king'.

Taehyung came to his fiance and hugged him tightly. "Don't ever leave me again Baby!" Taehyung responded, kissing the vampire. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the omega's waist, kissing him back. "I'll never leave you again, my fiance," Jungkook replied, kissing Taehyung's left hand which had the engagement ring.

The king was fuming angry. He felt stupid that he actually fell for their trap. "How did you lie without m-me not noticing? It's impossible for anyone to lie to me!" the king angrily exclaimed.

"Not if you're a hybrid that's true blood!" the omega responded. "That's impossible, unless it's true...."  "True Love? Yeah we know," Both Jungkook and Taehyung completed the sentence.

"Guys! We're wasting time, let's kill him already!" Jimin stated. "I agree, we need his heart for Taeggukie!" Jin added. Everyone agreed, except the king.

Suga and Jungkook killed the remaining soldiers surrounding the king. "Now it's one against seven!" Taehyung glared at the King.

"Oh! I'll kill all you, especially you omega and your baby and I'll personally feed you all to the vampires!" the king smirked.

Jungkook got really angry now and the fight started. All seven tried fighting the King.

(LET'S TAKE A MOMENT AND APPRECIATE THIS ART WORK!)

(A/N: ANYHOW I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )