34

He began marking Jungkook's body, trailing his tongue until it reached the vampire's member. He licked the tip of it, teasing Jungkook. "D-daddy! P-please s-suck m-me!" Jungkook moaned. The omega started getting hard by Jungkook begging to give him a blowjob. Taehyung smirked as he pushed the vampire's length in his mouth, bobbing his head to suck every part of Jungkook which the vampire screamed with pleasure. (a/n: not literal hehe!)

Jungkook threw his head against the bed sheets and thrust his hips for the omega to gain more access of him. "Ah....ARGH!...S-so g-good!" Jungkook moaned. After a few more sucks and thrusts, the vampire came into the omega's mouth, who gladly swallowed. 

Taehyung kissed his fiance's member after, before trailing his tongue back into the vampire's mouth. The vampire kissed back, both enjoying their moment. They stopped after a while to breath. "A-are you r-ready?" Jungkook asked.

"M-more than r-ready B-baby! the omega answered, still breathing heavily. Jungkook flipped Taehyung over and spread the omega's legs. He moved himself in between Taehyung's legs and began preparing himself; stroking his length a couple of times. 

He kissed back his fiance. "Suck!" Jungkook commanded, shoving his three fingers into the omega's mouth. Taehyung obeyed and sucked his fiance's three fingers.  Jungkook moaned from the hot saliva and the way Taehyung coated his fingers. After a few seconds, the vampire took out his coated fingers and turned the omega to lay on his stomach. 

Without warning he pushed one of his fingers in the omega's hole. "Argh!" Taehyung clenched around his finger. "So tight daddy!" Jungkook said. Taehyung felt a little pain as Jungkook swirled his finger inside his hole.

Soon after, Jungkook added another of fingers, scissoring the omega. Taehyung moaned from the pain turning to pleasure. "M-more, Angh!" Jungkook smirked and added the last finger, stretching Taehyung as much as possible. Jungkook removed his fingers out of the omega and positioned himself, facing his erection to Taehyung now red hole. 

He kissed his fiance, signalling if he was sure which the omega nodded, before slowly entering him. Taehyung was in a lot of pain, but he really loved Jungkook. He had to be strong for his man, since he knew the vampire wanted this.

................................

......................................

..........................................

He wanted this!

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS BABY BOY

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS BABY BOY. HE GREW UP SO FAST OMG! I'M CRYING! LOVE YOU KOOKIE AND MAY YOU LIVE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS IN THE FUTURE.)

(A/N: ANYHOW I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )