25

[2 HOURS]

Taehyung and Jungkook breathed heavily as they lay beside each other, with their boxers on, only. "Baby!" Taehyung called. "Yes honey?" Jungkook looked up at his boyfriend. "I WANT CAKE AND ICE-CREAM!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Babe, You ate a lot of sugar today!" Jungkook responded. "I WANT MY CAKE AND ICE-CREAM NOW!" the omega repeatedly exclaimed.

"No Tae! It is not healthy for our child or you!" Jungkook responded. The omega started crying. "M-my boyfriend...d-doesn't l-love me any-anymore!" Taehyung cried out, throwing a tantrum. "Baby! It's not like that. Please stop crying!" The vampire comforted his crying boyfriend.

"N-no! I no like y-you anymore!" Taehyung cried even more. Jungkook got accustom to Taehyung's mood swings over the weeks, so like he usually does, he sighed. "Fine! It'll go get the cake and ice-cream for you Baby. Please stop crying now!" Jungkook responded, putting on his clothes. He kissed the omega and headed out to get the dessert for his boyfriend.

Thank God, they lived next to a supermarket that opened 24/7. He walked in and took up the items, he didn't get the exact flavour of Taehyung's choice but he still bought it. He payed for the items and walked back into his house, seeing Taehyung sleeping on top of Suga's lap, while Hoseok caressed his reddish hair.

"He was waiting for you and he got scared, so he came to us," Suga explained. "He was crying because wanted you!" Hoseok added. Jungkook gave Hoseok the bag to put inside the room as he carried his sleeping boyfriend inside their room. "Thanks Hyungs! Good Night!" Jungkook said. "Anything for our little brother!" Suga responded, as Hoseok and Suga both took their leave.

Jungkook slowly rested Taehyung onto the mattress, admiring his beautiful boyfriend; smiling at his milky white skin and neck, which were covered in love bites that were made by him. Taehyung suddenly opened his eyes as he yawned. Jungkook chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"Your back! I miss you Kookie!" Taehyung said. "I miss you too baby!" Jungkook responded. "Don't ever leave me alone again!" The omega said. "Okay Baby. I promise," Jungkook replied, as he pecked the omega's lips. "I love you!" Taehyung said. "I love you more!" Jungkook responded.

 "I love you more!" Jungkook responded

(MY HEARTU IS OMG!)

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! )

Hi Guys! Thank you for all the reads and supports on this book. I hope it was really a good read for you all. There will be an ask characters questions. So you all can ask the characters in the story questions and they will respond to you all.