42

The king contemplated but agreed thinking about his future. "We're bringing the remaining soldiers!" the king responded. "Okay Master!" Jungkook laughed with the king.

{Taehyung heard and quickly got everyone in their positions}

The king and Jungkook gathered their weapons and left to the abandoned building. "Baby! We're on our way! I hope everyone is ready! There are a few soldiers, so tell the members to kill them first and leave the King for me!" Jungkook send through the link.

[At the Abandoned Building]

"Space Out! I'll check inside, while the soldiers would protect you here master!" Jungkook stated. The King agreed. The soldiers spaced out. Jin and Namjoon caught four and Jimin and Taehyung killed five.

They were only four more around the king. Jungkook saw Taehyung and signaled him to come inside with the others. The omega nodded. "Where are my soldiers!" the king angrily exclaimed.

Jungkook ran out from the building. "Master, inside seems clear but there's something you need to see!" the vampire stated, showing the king all of the dead soldiers. "So they are here, but where?" By now the King was angrier.

"We are here!" the omega responded, appearing from out of the shadows with the other five behind him. "Hoseok? Suga?!!" The king questioned. 

"I- I thought you were dead!" the king looked at Jungkook. "M-master! I thought they were dead as well!" the vampire stated still acting. Suga and Hoseok laughed at the King's confused face.

 Suga and Hoseok laughed at the King's confused face

(GOSH! THEY LOOK SO SEXY IN THIS PIC!)

(A/N: ANYHOW I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )