9

"Oh! You mean the same king you raped me for?" Taehyung yelled. "The same king that you made me pregnant for, just to kill both me and my child! The same..." Taehyung was interupted.

"ENOUGH! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME! I KNOW WHAT I DID TO YOU WAS WRONG! I REGRETTED IT, BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE I FELT GUILTY FOR HURTING SOMEONE. I COULDN'T BEAR TO SEE THE KING TAKING AWAY YOU AND THE CHILD FROM ME!....BECAUSE OVER THESE FEW DAYS, I HAVE REALIZED  THAT I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU, SO I ESCAPED FROM THE PALACE, WITH THE HELP FROM MY TWO BEST FRIENDS TO COME HERE TO SAVE YOUR ASS AND PROTECT YOU AND YOUR CHILD. SO IS EITHER YOU TRUST ME AND COME WITH ME OR I'LL KILL MY FUCKING SELF TO PROVE HOW MUCH I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" Jungkook exclaimed, angrily, as he began crying. After he let out everything to Taehyung, he felt sorry for yelling at the omega!

"I'm sorry...." the vampire said. Taehyung was surprised and shocked. He actually believed him. His werewolf senses also believed him. He realized Jungkook wasn't lying. The omega gently held Jungkook's hands. "It's okay! I'm so sorry as well for misunderstanding you! Don't worry, I believe you!" Taehyung said. Jungkook looked up at the omega, who smiled at him, sincerely.

"Thank you Taehyung! Now...would y-you leave with m-me?" Jungkook asked , as he stopped crying, wiping his tears. The omega nodded, but then realized something. "Wait! what about my parents?" Taehyung asked.

"They already know you are coming with us! They were suspicious at first but they knew you needed the best protecting, so they agreed!" Jungkook replied, a bit sad for hurting the omega again.

"Oh! Okay! Then let's leave...I guess!" Taehyung responded. The vampire nodded, as the four hurried out and left the hospital.

(A/N: OMFG! THE OTHER 2 VERSIONS FOR LY ANSWER ALBUM CAME OUT TODAY AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHICH ALBUM TO GET UGH! ALL THE BOYS LOOK SO HANDSOME AND BEAUTIFUL BUT TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK IS REALLY KILLING ME!)

(P.S:- I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WOULD BE WILLING TO DESIGN A BOOK COVER FOR THIS STORY. I AM KINDLY ASKING IF IT WOULD BE BASED ON TAEKOOK AS A WOLF AND VAMPIRE OR JUST USE THIS PHOTO DOWN BELOW TO MAKE THE THE BOOK COVER! I WILL BE GRATEFUL. MY INSTAGRAM IS xx._.army.xx, IF YOU WANT TO HELP AND THANK YOU!)      

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT THIS BOOK

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT THIS BOOK. LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG!)    

Hi Guys! Thank you for all the reads and supports on this book. I hope it was really a good read for you all. There will be an ask characters questions. So you all can ask the characters in the story questions and they will respond to you all.