38

While they were making out, Jin came into the room to call them for breakfast. He saw his son and son-in-law showing their love for each other. He mentally squealed, trying to act normal. "Honeys! Breakfast is ready!" Jin said. Taehyung immediately stopped kissing the male on top of him.

However, Jungkook continued kissing the omega's body. Jin giggled at the embarrassment on his son's face. "Baby! S-stop! Eomma....i-is watching!" Taehyung said, trying his best not to moan from the love bites which the vampire was marking on his skin.

Jungkook stopped after a while. "Good Morning Jin Eomma!" He cheerfully said. Jin chuckled at his son-in-law's braveness. "Good Morning to you too honey! I love how you take care of my son. I must say I am disappointed in you Tae! You should take care of him sometimes too!" Jin responded, smirking.

"Don't worry! Tae takes good care of me, especially in bed!" Taehyung blushed and hit his fiance for embarrassing him.

{AFTER BREAKFAST}

Taehyung and Jungkook were now getting ready to initiate the plan, after taking care of their son. They went downstairs to meet the members with their child, afterwards.

"So we'll drop Jungkook off near the palace and then we'll take our positions!" Suga stated, who had his boyfriend currently sitting on top of his lap.

Everyone nodded.

[TIME SKIP]

They all reached to an abandoned building near the palace. Jungkook wore old, torn clothes and covered his body in dirt and mud, to suit the role of being kidnapped for almost 2 months. He was about to leave, when a hand held him back.

 He was about to leave, when a hand held him back

(TAE IN B,S,T ERA THO! MY HEARTU!)

(A/N: ANYHOW I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )