39

"Baby! Wait!" Taehyung said, wrapping his arms around the vampire's waist. "Please be careful babe! The king is dangerous. I also forgot to tell you that you'll be able to communicate with me, since we're both hybrids, so I'll hear everything you and the king talks about! Please! I beg you! Take care my love!" The omega added, as he kissed Jungkook, who happily returned the kiss.

"I love you too much to see you hurt! Be safe!" Taehyung said. The vampire held Taehyung's face, caressing his cheeks. "I love you too Babe. I promise I'll be careful and take care, but please don't worry, remember what I told you when you're missing me!" Jungkook whispered the last part seductively in his fiance's ear. The omega blushed.

They both kissed each other once again. Jungkook kissed Taegguk also, walking out, whispering "I love You" to Taehyung who smile sadly, responding with '나도 너를 사랑해!' (I love you too!)

As soon as the vampire left. Taehyung broke down with Taegguk in his arms. "Baby! Pray for you dad to be safe please!" the omega cried, caressing his son's face. Jin, Suga, Hoseok and Jimin comforted the crying omega, as Namjoon took Taegguk from Taehyung, putting him in a safer place.

"Everything is going to be fine TaeTae!" Suga said. "He'll be okay!" Jimin added. "He's strong Tae! He'll be fine!" Hoseok said. They all hugged Taehyung.

After a while the omega calmed down, thinking about his fiance and son. "I hope you're really okay!" Taehyung told himself.

 "I hope you're really okay!" Taehyung told himself

(DAMN JEON! HE LOOKS SEXY)

(A/N: ANYHOW I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )