7

Jungkook stopped packing, as he turned around, facing his friends. "Guys! I am truly grateful to have best friends like you both, but I can't allow you to come with me, I love you both too much to put you in danger and see you hurt, you're the only family I have so, please stay here hyungs!" the vampire stated.

"Exactly! We are the only family and best friends you have so we are not letting you go without us, as your hyungs, you have to respect our decisions, so we are are coming with and that is FINAL!" Suga responded, raising his voice a bit.

Jungkook knew his hyungs were stubborn and he lowkey was afraid of Suga hyung so he just nodded his head in defeat. "Ugh! Okay Fine! But If you both get hurt, I'm not forgiving your asses." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Agreed!" Suga and Hoseok  replied.    "Now what's the plan?" Hoseok asked.                                         Jungkook explained the plan to both Suga and Hoseok, his plan being to escape the palace without the king or his men getting suspicious. Hoseok and Suga agreed to the plan.

"We're leaving tonight!" the vampire stated. Hoseok and Suga nodded.

[NIGHT]

The three followed the plan and managed to successfully escape the palace, as planned without any suspicions from anyone.

"Now we have to find the omega!" Suga said.  "Any scent on him?" Hoseok asked, looking at Jungkook. "Actually yes! That night, I managed to mistakenly took up his shirt instead of mine," Jungkook said, feeling guilty about the incident but giggled seeing the omega's shirt which he was wearing.

"Mistakenly?" Suga teased. "Okay fine! I purposely took it!" Jungkook confessed, blushing.             "Bro! WTF! You need help!" Hoseok also teased. "What? I wanted something to remind me of him!" the vampire responded. The three giggled. "Okay! Let me smell your shirt!" Suga said, as Jungkook allowed him.

"GUCCI! Srsly?" Hoseok chuckled. "He's my GUCCI boy!" Jungkook blushed, responding.                 "Okay! Stop for now Kooks!" Suga and Hoseok exclaimed, playfully. The vampire chuckled.

  "I can't wait to see you Taehyung, I just wanna keep you forever and protect you and our child. Wait on me, I am coming for you my love!" Jungkook thought.

(OMG! THEIR COMEBACK IS SO NEAR! I LOVE THIS NEW ERA! OMG! TAEHYUNG LOOKS GORGEOUS AND PERFECT AS USUAL AND JUNGKOOK IS NEXT TO HIM LOOKING SO SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL

(OMG! THEIR COMEBACK IS SO NEAR! I LOVE THIS NEW ERA! OMG! TAEHYUNG LOOKS GORGEOUS AND PERFECT AS USUAL AND JUNGKOOK IS NEXT TO HIM LOOKING SO SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL. MY TAEKOOK HEART! I CAN'T HANDLE TAEHYUNG IN PINKISH HAIR! GOD PLEASE KILL ME ALREADY AND THEN KOOKIE WITH THE PURPLE! FML!)

(I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WOULD BE WILLING TO DESIGN A BOOK COVER FOR THIS STORY. I AM KINDLY ASKING IF IT WOULD BE BASED ON TAEKOOK AS A WOLF AND VAMPIRE OR JUST USE THIS PHOTO DOWN BELOW TO MAKE THE THE BOOK COVER! I WILL BE GRATEFUL. MY INSTAGRAM IS xx._.army.xx, IF YOU WANT TO HELP AND THANK YOU!)  

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT THIS BOOK

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT THIS BOOK. LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG!)    

Hi Guys! Thank you for all the reads and supports on this book. I hope it was really a good read for you all. There will be an ask characters questions. So you all can ask the characters in the story questions and they will respond to you all.