31

They were about to kiss, when the door opened, interrupting their moment. To their surprise, it was Jin and Namjoon, rushing in the room. "E-eomma? Appa!" Taehyung called, as tears filled his eyes once again. Jungkook sat on the bed, giving his fiance time with his parents.

"I-is that r-really you?" Jin asked, crying. "E-eomma! I missed you! I'm sorry that I ran away from both of you, but I can expl.." Taehyung was cut of by his parents hugging their son. "W-we know! Jimin explained everything to us already!" Namjoon said. Jungkook walked to his future in-laws. 

"Mr. and Mr. Kim, I am truly sorry. Actually it was all my fault. I shouldn't have persuade your son to run away without letting you both know, I'm truly sorry! I'll accept any punishments for my disgraceful behavior." Jungkook said, and what he didn't expect happened.

Jin hugged him. "As I said, we already know everything, but you did a lot to keep Tae and his child safe and alive, so I am very grateful!  Thank You!" Jin responded. Jungkook was really shocked but he hugged back Jin.

"We have one more thing to confess!" Taehyung said. He exposed the ring to his parents, who both gasped in surprise. "Mr and Mr. Kim, I know I didn't ask permission to marry him, but will you accept me as your son-in-law?" Jungkook asked. 

Jin and Namjoon decided to tease the vampire, putting on their serious faces. "I am afraid that for a person who raped our son.....will be a part of our family from now on!" Jin exclaimed. Both Taehyung and Jungkook sighed in relief. For a second they thought they were going to be rejected being together.

"You really accept Kookie as my husband?" Taehyung asked, just to make sure he heard correct. Namjoon and Jin both nodded happily. "Thank you for accepting me, Mr. and Mr. Kim!" the vampire said. "Don't be formal! You are our son from now on, call us Eomma Jin and Appa!" Namjoon responded.

Jungkook nodded, brightly smiling at his new family. They all hugged each other. "If you ever hurt our son though, or make him sad, I'll personally pull out your fangs and feed you to the wolves!" Jin stated, being the overprotective mother he is, smiling with an innocent face. Jungkook nervously chuckled. "Stop teasing my fiance Eomma!" the omega responded, as all four laughed.

 "Stop teasing my fiance Eomma!" the omega responded, as all four laughed

(DAMN KIM TAEHYUNG!)

(A/N: ANYHOW I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )