4

After a few days, Taehyung made his decision about the child. He called in his parents and best friend. "Jiminie, Eomma and Appa, I have made my decision!" The omega said, caressing his stomach. They all waited for Taehyung's decision. "I have decided to....k...keep the child." They all were happy but sad at the same time.

"Honey! I completely understand your decision, but you would be in more danger!"Jin responded.

"I know Eomma, but I cannot just kill my baby. Over these few days, I have grown a bond with my child and as his 'mother', I will protect him from any danger, weather I have to die or make sacrifices."The omega bluntly stated, shocking his parents and best friend.

"But....Tae.." 

"No buts Eomma! I have made my decision and that is FINAL!" Taehyung finalized.

"Tae! I hope you have chosen the right decision. If you think you did, then I am with you! Love you buddy!" Jimin responded.

"Yes son! We are all with you, no matter your decision! Isn't that so Jinnie?" Namjoon asked, nudging his husband's shoulder for him to agree with his son's decision.

Jin nodded in defeat. "Yes! We are with you baby!" Jin added. Taehyung smiled, as his best friend and parents pulled him into a hug.

After a while, they left the omega to rest.

Taehyung kept thinking about Jungkook ever since the incident. "Why do i keep thinking about you?" He asked himself.

"Why can't I stop imagining you kissing me passionately"

"Ugh! I hate you so much for doing this to me but..."

"Why did I not regret you raping me?" The omega questioned himself, playing with his stomach.

(A/N: HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT THIS BOOK. LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG!)

(I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WOULD BE WILLING TO DESIGN A BOOK COVER FOR THIS STORY. I AM KINDLY ASKING IF IT WOULD BE BASED ON TAEKOOK AS A WOLF AND VAMPIRE OR JUST USE THIS PHOTO DOWN BELOW TO MAKE THE THE BOOK COVER! I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU DID AND THANK YOU!)      

 I AM KINDLY ASKING IF IT WOULD BE BASED ON TAEKOOK AS A WOLF AND VAMPIRE OR JUST USE THIS PHOTO DOWN BELOW TO MAKE THE THE BOOK COVER! I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU DID AND THANK YOU!)      

Hi Guys! Thank you for all the reads and supports on this book. I hope it was really a good read for you all. There will be an ask characters questions. So you all can ask the characters in the story questions and they will respond to you all.