27

Jungkook nodded and took his boyfriend in his arms, bridal style as the four teleport to the hospital's emergency entrance. Jungkook was in a bad state. He was shaking and breathing heavily, as if he was the one having the child.

Nurses and Doctors almost immediately carried the omega inside. "I...w-want....Dr...D-Dr. J-Jimin!" the nurses accommodate Taehyung into the room as one of the other nurse went to get Dr. Jimin. Jungkook was allowed to be in the room with his boyfriend, after almost killing the nurses who didn't allow him at first.

He held onto his boyfriend's hands. "Baby! Everything is going to be fine! Don't worry!" Jungkook said as he caressed his boyfriend who screamed and cried in pain. Dr. Jimin entered the room, seeing his best friend, in this state.

"J-Jimin! H-help me get ......t-this c-child....o-out...Ahhh!" The omega managed to say. Jimin was surprised seeing his best friend, he looked for him everywhere for the past 2 months and now he was here right in front of his eyes, screaming in pain as his pregnancy was due. 

Jimin hurriedly prepared for the c-section. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

................................................................................................................................................................

After a while the room was filled with a crying baby. "It's a boy!" Jimin said happily, as he cried for his best friend. He recorded the time, date and other necessary things in his book, pertaining to the baby's birth. One of the nurses wrapped the baby with a piece of cotton cloth as she handed the child to the omega who cried from happiness, being able to finally hold his own child.

Jungkook looked at his son. He was relieved, seeing his baby boy completely fine and was extremely happy, seeing his beautiful baby son, for the first time. Taehyung held his crying baby, rocking it gently, puting his son to sleep.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other. "Thank you for staying with me Babe!" Taehyung said. "No Tae! I have to thank you for making me feel so happy by having you in my life and for making you bless me with our own child. I love you Baby!" Jungkook responded, leaning over, pulling his boyfriend into a short, sweet, loving kiss.

 They pulled away, both their heads on each other, as they watched their son, peacefully sleeping. "Ahm-hmm!" Jimin cleared his throat, getting the couple's attention. "So...you're the one that raped him!" Jimin furiously asked, getting closer to the vampire. Jimin eyes turned blue, which indicated how angry he was.

"Jiminie! Calm down! we'll explain everything to you!" With that, both the vampire and omega explained everything including the ritual that still needs to take place. Jimin was shocked and really surprised and taken back. "I- I would be the third wolf!" Jimin stated.

 "I- I would be the third wolf!" Jimin stated

(AN: I UPLOADED A THIRD PART FOR YOU ALL. ENJOY:)

(A/N: ANYHOW I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )