5

[AT THE PALACE]

Jungkook was at the palace with his best friends, Suga and Hoseok, two other vampires. He also kept thinking about the night he had with the omega. He was lost in his thoughts as the king's men interupted. "Jungkkok-ssi, the king wants to see you in his room!" One of the men said. Jungkook nodded. "Good luck in there!" Hoseok said.

The vampire left his friends and walked into the king's room. "Your highness, did you call for me?" "Yes!Jungkook! Did you do the job?" Jungkook nodded. "Y-yes master!" He replied. The king laughed.

"Now that's why you're my favorite, Baby!" the king responded, pulling Jungkook into a rough kiss. Jungkook didn't want to kiss back for the first time, but did it so he wouldn't get into trouble and the king would not be suspicious. The king pulled away, Jungkook forced a smile, as he left the king's room.

Jungkook always loved the king, he did everything his master asked for, just to get rewards like kisses, sex, etc, but for some reason, for the first time in his life, he wasn't happy with what he did, especially to someone like Taehyung. The vampire truly regretted it and it made him feel guilty and hurt.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok exclaimed, as the vampire jumped.

"What are you thinking about?" Hoseok asked.

"No... it's n-nothing!" Jungkook responded.

"It's the omega, isn't it?" Suga suddenly questioned. Jungkook was shocked.

"H-how did y-you k-know?" Suga sighed. "Kooks, ever since you came back from 'the job', you seem off" He stated. The vampire gulped.

"Yeah! You're not interested in the king anymore, You are not happy. You are not yourself! You're not the Jeon Jungkook who likes being the king's slut and getting used by him!" Hoseok added.

Jungkook knew his friends were right. He suddenly broke down in tears, shocking his best friends as they never saw the vampire cry. Jungkook was a strong person, mentally and physically so he never cries but the vampire couldn't handle it anymore.

"Maybe it is not bad to be soft for once!" He thought, as he let out all his emotions.

(A/N: HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT THIS BOOK. LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG!)

(I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WOULD BE WILLING TO DESIGN A BOOK COVER FOR THIS STORY. I AM KINDLY ASKING IF IT WOULD BE BASED ON TAEKOOK AS A WOLF AND VAMPIRE OR JUST USE THIS PHOTO DOWN BELOW TO MAKE THE THE BOOK COVER! I WILL BE GRATEFUL AND THANK YOU!)

Hi Guys! Thank you for all the reads and supports on this book

Hi Guys! Thank you for all the reads and supports on this book. I hope it was really a good read for you all. There will be an ask characters questions. So you all can ask the characters in the story questions and they will respond to you all.