3

Jin took on his son's incident. He cried but Namjoon, his husband, comforted him. "I...It's okay Jinnie! Don't worry Babe! We'll keep him in the hospital for the two months for his safety." Namjoon responded, seeing his husband breaking down even more. A few tears fell down his eyes seeing his son and husband in this condition. "Why...my..s..son?" Jin screamed.

.....................................................................................................................................................

Taehyung regained his consciousness, realizing he was in a hospital. Memories of the night flashed back into his head. He pulled the blanket over his head, trembling in fair.

"Eomma! Appa!" He shouted still alarmed by his surroundings. Jin rushed into the room, Namjoon following behind. "Yes Baby! We're here!" Taehyung sighed, relieved seeing his parents hugging him. "Eomma? Appa? W...why am I..I in the h..hos..hospital?" Taehyung questioned a bit scared again.

Jin and Namjoon looked at each other. They hesitated at first but decided they should tell him, because he will find out anyways.

They explained everything to the omega, who just sat in shock, hearing the last sentence.

"I...I am...p..preg..pregnant?" Taehyung exclaimed, crying and holding onto Jin, who seemed to also start back sobbing.

"Son! It's okay! Everything is going to be okay! It is your decision to make about the child. You can abort it if you'd like, we'll be by your side no matter what. Just remember we are here for you, and we will always love you!" Namjoon stated as he hugged both his crying son and husband.

"Why always me?" The omega cried out.

(A/N: HOPE YOU ALL LOVE THIS CHAPTER

(A/N: HOPE YOU ALL LOVE THIS CHAPTER. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, TOMORROW. ENJOY YOUR DAY AND LOVE YOU! BYE!!! :))

(I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WOULD BE WILLING TO DESIGN A BOOK COVER FOR THIS STORY. I AM KINDLY ASKING IF IT WOULD BE BASED ON TAEKOOK AS A WOLF AND VAMPIRE OR JUST USE THIS PHOTO DOWN BELOW TO MAKE THE BOOK COVER! I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU DID AND THANK YOU!)        

 I AM KINDLY ASKING IF IT WOULD BE BASED ON TAEKOOK AS A WOLF AND VAMPIRE OR JUST USE THIS PHOTO DOWN BELOW TO MAKE THE BOOK COVER! I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU DID AND THANK YOU!)        

Hi Guys! Thank you for all the reads and supports on this book. I hope it was really a good read for you all. There will be an ask characters questions. So you all can ask the characters in the story questions and they will respond to you all.