35

With all the pain, he managed to tell Jungkook to move, since the vampire waited until he adjusted. Jungkook nodded and went deeper into Taehyung thrusting in and out of him. The vampire kissed Taehyung's lips and body to distract him from the pain. 

Soon all the pain turned to pleasure as the vampire hit the omega's prostate. "Ahm... feels...s-so g-good! F...faster Ba-baby! fa-faster....Mngh!" Taehyung moaned out. Jungkook obeyed fastening his pace. He took out his length from the omega who whined from the loss of contact, before ramming in fully back, thrusting and only hitting the omega's prostate.

Taehyung felt high. He always did when they made out but he felt way higher this time that he couldn't think straight. (a/n: I know he's gay but ik you know what I meant). Taehyung started feeling the bubbly sensation in his stomach indicating he was close. "B-baby I'm c-close! Ah!" the omega moaned.

Jungkook was also close, so he thrust even faster into his fiance, after a few seconds, they both came, Jungkook came inside the omega as Taehyung came all over the bed sheets and his stomach.

Taehyung turned over, his body feeling weak. Jungkook smiled his usual bunny smile to the omega who returned his famous boxy smile to his fiance. The both kissed each other before the vampire finally pulled out his member out of the omega. They both tried catching their breath. "That was t-the most pleasurable e-experience I- I ever h-had!" the omega stated, laying beside Jungkook.

"You like it Baby?" the vampire asked, intertwining their fingers together, as he stared into Taehyung's natural brown, eyes. The omega smiled. "I Loved it!" Taehyung responded, kissing his fiance, which Jungkook immediately returned.

 "I Loved it!" Taehyung responded, kissing his fiance, which Jungkook immediately returned

(JUNGKOOK IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME UGH! PLEASE MAKE ME BE LOYAL TO TAEHYUNG , JEON!)

(A/N: ANYHOW I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )    

Hi Guys! Thank you for all the reads and supports on this book. I hope it was really a good read for you all. There will be an ask characters questions. So you all can ask the characters in the story questions and they will respond to you all.