12

The omega went a bit closer to Jungkook. "I never thought I would admit this to you, but I feel protected and safe when I am with you. I feel different, I feel loved when you're around me, so... to answer your question,.....I think I l-love you too! Actually fuck that! I really love you!" the omega replied, blushing. He hid his face into Jungkook's chest. The vampire felt happy, he was actually over elated, he couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Taehyung? Can I k-kiss y-you?" the vampire suddenly asked. The omega looked at Jungkook, red like a tomato as he nodded shyly. Jungkook immediately smashed his lips onto the omega's, kissing him passionately. Taehyung kissed back, bringing his hands around Jungkook's neck, pulling their bodies closer to each other.

The vampire was surprised by the omega's actions, not that he was complaining because he loved every second of it. Taehyung got on top of Jungkook, making the kiss intensify and more heated. They kissed each other with passion and love, soon after both pulled away to breath for air.

"I-I love you Taehyung!" Jungkook panted as he pulled back the omega into another kiss. Taehyung started to take out the vampire's shirt. Jungkook continued kissing Taehyung, moving his lips onto the omega's neck, kissing and sucking onto it, leaving a reddish mark. That made Taehyung moaned, begging for more.

Jungkook chuckled at his lover, as he continued marking his body, when he realized that Taehyung is still pregnant. "Baby! Wait! We h-have to s-stop, you're p-pregnant and I-I cannot harm y-your child!" Jungkook said, gasping for breath. "Ugh! Fuck! I-I got c-carried away, s-sorry! I'll keep our c-child sa-safe!" Taehyung responded emphasizing the words 'OUR'.

Jungkook smiled as he cuddled the omega, both falling asleep a short while after, before saying 'I Love You!' and kissing each other one more time.

(A/N: THIS BOI IS BIAS WRECKING ME AND MY LIFE SO MUCH WITH HIS SEXY SELF AND PURPLE HAIR! TAEHYUNG I'M SORRY FOR YOU, I UNDERSTAND IF YOU ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THIS BOI AND HIS SEXY BODY

(A/N: THIS BOI IS BIAS WRECKING ME AND MY LIFE SO MUCH WITH HIS SEXY SELF AND PURPLE HAIR! TAEHYUNG I'M SORRY FOR YOU, I UNDERSTAND IF YOU ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THIS BOI AND HIS SEXY BODY.)

(P.S:- I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WOULD BE WILLING TO DESIGN A BOOK COVER FOR THIS STORY. I AM KINDLY ASKING IF IT WOULD BE BASED ON TAEKOOK AS A WOLF AND VAMPIRE OR JUST USE THIS PHOTO DOWN BELOW TO MAKE THE THE BOOK COVER! I WILL BE GRATEFUL. MY INSTAGRAM IS xx._.army.xx, IF YOU WANT TO HELP AND THANK YOU!)     

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT THIS BOOK

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT THIS BOOK. LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! 1 OUT!)