18

Taehyung laughed as he got on top of his boyfriend. He kissed Jungkook's lips which the vampire happily responded to. Jungkook traveled his hands back into Taehyung's shirt, holding onto his bare waist. Jungkook then moved his hands a bit further down, until it gropped the omega's ass.

Taehyung gasped from the sudden action. Jungkook chuckled. He pushed his hands into Taehyung's pants and cupped the omega's bare ass again. Taehyung moaned a little. He was enjoying and loving the moment. Taehyung began kissing and marking Jungkook as Jungkook also marked his skin while slowly removing some of the omega's clothes.

Taehyung also started slowly removing the vampire's clothes. "OMG!...You...are s-so....sexy...Baby!" the omega said through the kisses. "Aww! Thanks baby, but you are more perfect!" Jungkook replied. Taehyung blushed as they continued their make out session, both falling asleep after, in each other's embrace.

[TIME SKIP]

Morning arrived. Jungkook woke up first, as usual, seeing his beauty prince in front of him, sleeping peacefully. He caressed Taehyung's cheeks. "How do I deserve you?" He whispered to himself. "Babe! C'mon, you know the drill, wake up!" Jungkook said. "I WANT TO SLEEP, BABY, LEAVE ME ALONE!" Taehyung sleepily yelled. Jungkook sighed [in a playful way] "Fine then! You asked for this!" Jungkook replied. 

He climbed on top of Taehyung and kissed his already swollen lips from yesterday's heated session. That woke the omega, kissing the vampire back. Memories of the night traveled through both their bodies.

They both smiled at each other. "How was last night?" the vampire asked, smirking. "You know, to be honest, I can't remember, I think I need to be reminded!" Taehyung playfully responded, switching positions with Jungkook; the omega now being on top of the vampire.

"Is that so? Why don't you remind me because I don't think I remember either!" Jungkook teasingly replied, holding the omega's bare waist. Taehyung smirked, before pulling his boyfriend into a kiss. "Does that help you remember now?" the omega asked. "Hmm...Let me see...No! I think you need to show me more!" the vampire teased.

"Mhmm....How about this!" Taehyung straddled the vampire as he kissed his bare skin, trailing his tongue all over Jungkook's body, until it reached the vampire's clothed erection that was already hard. The omega looked up at the vampire, with innocent eyes, who seemed to be a little flustered and embarrassed. 

"Let me help you Baby!" The omega said as he pulled down the vampire's pants and boxers, holding onto Jungkook's erection. "So Big!" Taehyung smirked. Jungkook blushed. He stroked the vampire's member a few times. "AH...Tae! Feels...G-good...Ahmm...hmm!" Jungkook moaned out.

Taehyung smirked even more as he pushed his mouth onto the vampire's erection, sucking onto it, "Ahh...fa-faster!" Jungkook moaned, pulling some of the omega's hair.

(A/N: OMG! I'M SQUEALING FROM EXCITEMENT LOOKING BACK AT THESE OLD TAEKOOK PHOTOS FROM SUMMER PACKAGE IN DUBAI! #TAEKOOK&DUBAI 4L)

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )

I WAS LISTENING TO THESE SONGS ....AGAIN WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER AND OMFG! I'M SO EMOTIONAL! I'LL DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY SO I'M GOING TO CRY FIRST THEN UPLOAD THE OTHER CHAPTER. TAEKOOK OFFICIALLY RUINED MY LIFE. SEE YOU IN THE OTHER CHAPTER. BYE!!!