10

Taehyung walked beside Jungkook, as Hoseok and Suga stayed together.

 "Taehyung! Can I talk to Jungkook please?" Hoseok asked. The omega nodded, as he walked up, close to Suga. 

 "Why did you lie to him?" Hoseok whispered. Jungkook sighed, feeling the guilt once again.

  "I had to lie to protect his parents and he wouldn't leave with us before seeing his parents, which would endanger both his parents and him even more, so I had to do what I had to do!" the vampire explained.

 "Mhmm! Okay! Don't worry Kookie! I know you feel guilty for lying to him but you did it for a good reason, now c'mon, stop worrying!" Hoseok responded, patting Jungkook's shoulder. The Vampire smiled. 

"So...It's Suga, right?"  the omega asked the male that he walked next to. "Yeah! That's what Kooks and Hobi calls me, My name is Yoongi!" Suga replied, smiling at the omega.

 "Well! It's nice to meet you! I am Kim Taehyung and I am an omega, son of the kings, Jin and Namjoon of the werewolf race!" Taehyung stated.

 "It's nice to meet you too! But, I already know everything about you! Anyways, I am a vampire, Min Yoongi, the king's ex-bodyguard and hit man!" Suga responded. "Oh!..... So.... how did you know about me?" The omega asked.

 "Kooks talk about you all the time!" Suga replied. "Kooks?" The omega confusingly asked. "Kooks as in Jungkook! Sorry!" Suga chuckled, realizing that the omega didn't know their nicknames.

 "Oh!" Taehyung blushed, lowering his head. "Guys! We've reached the place!" Jungkook said. 

They went to Jungkook's secret underground house, hoping that the king's army would not find them anytime soon!

(A/N: OMFG! THE OTHER 2 VERSIONS FOR LY ANSWER ALBUM CAME OUT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHICH ALBUM TO GET UGH! ALL THE BOYS LOOK SO HANDSOME AND BEAUTIFUL BUT TAEHYUNG IS PERFECT! OMFG!!! HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE AND HANDSOME AND SEXY AT THE SAME TIME! IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!)

(P.S:- I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WOULD BE WILLING TO DESIGN A BOOK COVER FOR THIS STORY. I AM KINDLY ASKING IF IT WOULD BE BASED ON TAEKOOK AS A WOLF AND VAMPIRE OR JUST USE THIS PHOTO DOWN BELOW TO MAKE THE THE BOOK COVER! I WILL BE GRATEFUL. MY INSTAGRAM IS xx._.army.xx, IF YOU WANT TO HELP AND THANK YOU!)       

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT THIS BOOK

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT THIS BOOK. LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG!)      

Hi Guys! Thank you for all the reads and supports on this book. I hope it was really a good read for you all. There will be an ask characters questions. So you all can ask the characters in the story questions and they will respond to you all.