13

Morning arrived and Jungkook woke up. He turned around, seeing his beautiful angel, sleeping in his arms, which wrapped around the omega's waist. He smiled hearing Taehyung's beautiful snores and caressed his cheeks and removed some of his red hair from his face.

"Tae...Baby! Wake up!" Jungkook said. "Hmm...5 more minutes kookie, please let me sleep honey!" the omega replied, with closed eyes. Jungkook had an idea; climbing on top of the omega. "Baby! Wake up now please!" Jungkook said again as he began kissing the omega's body. It tickled Taehyung, causing him to be fully awake, laughing loudly. Hoseok and Suga suddenly walked into their room.

They were confused and surprised seeing Jungkook on top of the omega. "Jungkook! Stop! Hoseok and Yoongi is watching! Hahaha! Babe please!" Taehyung laughed even louder as Jungkook continued kissing his weak spot on his body, not really caring their best friend's presence.

"So!... It's just Suga and Hoseok, they are our friends and I love you, I cannot spend time with my boyfriend now?" Jungkook stated, as he pecked the omega's lips, which Taehyung happily kissed back.

"Oh! So we are boyfriends now?" Taehyung teasingly,smirked at the boy that was still on top of him. "Stop teasing and be my boyfriend!" the vampire stated. "I thought you would have never ask!" Taehyung giggled, as he responded.

The two kissed each other passionately.

(A/N: LETS TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE THIS SMOL BEAN, CHIM CHIM! HE IS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL

(A/N: LETS TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE THIS SMOL BEAN, CHIM CHIM! HE IS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL. THIS BABY IS WRECKING ME THESE DAYS AND I ALREADY HAVE KOOKIE AND TAEHYUNG DOING THAT, NOW JIMIN? I CAN'T TAKE THEIR PERFECTNESS ANY LONGER! SO CUTEEEE!! KYEOPTA!)

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! I'M OUT!)