19

Taehyung bobbed his head as he deep throat Jungkook, making the vampire's erection hit the back of the omega's throat that caused him to gag a few times. "B-Baby! Ahh!" Jungkook was a moaning mess, feeling a lot of pleasure in his body.

Soon after he felt the bubbly feeling in his stomach, indicating that he was close. "Tae...I-I'm gonna c-cu..." Before the vampire could finish his sentence, he came into the omega's mouth, which Taehyung swallowed. Taehyung pulled out Jungkook's erection from his mouth with a loud 'pop' sound, before laying beside the vampire, both gasping for breath.

"So....r-rememeber n-now...?" the omega asked, trying to catch his breath. Jungkook pulled Taehyung into another lovely kiss. "Y-yes I-I r-remembered n-now d-daddy!" The vampire stuttered, responding. He was actually really shocked from Taehyung's dominance.

Jungkook stared at his boyfriend with a shook face. (A/N: He was #JUNGKSHOOK hehe! Ok! I'll stop now!)  "What? You think I was submissive! You're lucky I'm pregnant!" Taehyung stated, chuckling at his boyfriend.

"Baby boy! Don't be surprised, I have a lot more to show you!" The omega seductively whispered into the vampire's ears, biting the top of it after and winked at him. "So unexpected Baby!" Jungkook finally talked.

"Just wanted to surprise my boyfriend." The omega responded, smirking after. "That was awesome Baby, but I think it's my turn now, since I'm the real top here!" the vampire said in his low seductive voice, as he flipped Taehyung, who rolled his eyes playfully for the comment the vampire made.  He was on top of the omega. He began kissing Taehyung, as well as his bare body.

He trailed kisses until he reached the omega's boxers. He slowly slid it off, teasing the omega beneath him. Taehyung whined. Jungkook turned over the omega, so he was laying on his stomach.

"J-Jungkook....r-remember that I-I'm pregnant!" Taehyung breathed out. "Don't worry, I'm going to try something Baby!" Jungkook responded. He sucked three of his fingers and spread the omega's legs. "Are you ready Babe?" Taehyung nodded. The vampire added one of his coated fingers inside of the omega's hole.

"Ahhh..." Taehyung moaned. The omega's hole clenched around the vampire's finger. Jungkook moved his finger around, letting the Omega adjust to it a bit, before adding the rest. "Mhmm...M-more!" Taehyung moaned out. Jungkook smirked, hearing his boyfriends moans, he added the other finger inside, moving it to open the omega more. He began scissoring the omega who was already loudly moaning.

Jungkook added the third finger and spread the omega's legs even wider. "B-Baby are you o-okay?" Jungkook asked his moaning boyfriend, before starting his experiment. "I-I n-eed... m-more...Baby!" the omega was losing his mind already.

Jungkook took out his fingers. Taehyung whined from the loss of contact. He moaned loudly when something wet replaced the fingers in his hole. Jungkook slid his tongue into Taehyung's hole which made the omega moaned loudly.

The vampire moved his tongue inside the omega's hole. Taehyung clenched to the unfamiliar feeling inside him. He was a moaning mess and was sweating profusely. Jungkook continued to explore his boyfriend's hole. After a few minutes of moaning and panting,the omega released all over the sheets and stomach.

The vampire pulled out and leaned over to his drawer, pulling out a pair of handcuffs, handcuffing his boyfriend onto the bed. "B-baby... w-what...are y-you d..d-doing?" the omega asked, confused. Jungkook smirked and pecked Taehyung's lips. "The real fun is about to start!" Jungkook smirked again.

 "The real fun is about to start!" Jungkook smirked again

(A/N: MY BABIES LOOKING BEAUTIFUL AS EVER)

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )  

(I TRULY LOVE THIS SONG FROM HWARANG! LISTEN TO IT PLEASE! THANK YOU AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG AGAIN! BYE!)