15

"WHAT!!!?! I TRUSTED YOU A-AND G-GAVE YOU M-MY LOVE AND YOU LIED TO ME IN R-RETURN?" Taehyung yelled, on the verge of crying, but they didn't have time for all of that, since the soldiers were near.

"Jungkook! Taehyung! Hurry! Get your bags before we get caught! We don't have time for this!" The two broke apart and gathered most of their belongings. Hoseok and Suga gathered their ammunition and they teleport to another hiding place of Jungkook's. They were fortunate to escape the soldiers. Taehyung walked away from the vampire and found a room, as he layed down on the bed. Jungkook followed the omega, climbing up the bed. Hoseok and Suga stayed by their bedroom door.

 "Baby! Please talk to me!"   "No! L-Leave me!" The omega cried out. Taehyung was crying into his pillow. Jungkook tried to comfort his boyfriend but Taehyung kept pushing him away. "Let me try!" Suga whispered as he patted Jungkook. Jungkook slowly nodded as Hoseok took the vampire out of the room. 

"Tae! At least talk to your friend!" Suga said. The omega immediately hugged his friend. Suga caressed the omega's hair. "I c-can't believe h-he lied t-to me!" Taehyung cried. "Tae! Look at me!" Suga stated. The omega obeyed, looking at his friend. "Jungkook loves you alot and you have to understand why he didn't tell your parents!" Suga said. "But Yoongi hyung, my parents must be worried about me!" Taehyung responded.

 "I know but take my advice, please talk to Jungkook for your Yoongi please?" Suga asked, making a pouty face. Taehyung slowly nodded, as Suga hugged the omega. "So cute!" Suga said, giggling a bit. He left the omega's room and went to get Jungkook.

"Kooks! He's all yours! he's willing to talk to you now!" Suga said. "How did you manage to get him to talk to me?" Jungkook asked confused. "Taehyung considers me as his big brother and I consider him as my younger brother, so he listens to me always!" Suga explained.

"Lucky you!" Hoseok replied. "Okay i'm gonna try to talk to him! Wish me luck!" Jungkook said. "Good luck!" Hoseok responded. The vampire left his friends and headed to his room to try talk to his boyfriend.

He entered the room, seeing the omega's back facing him. "Tae!" He said as he got on the bed. The omega slowly turned around, not answering, but staring at the vampire with his red, puffy eyes that indicated he was crying a while ago.

"Tae! Baby! I'm sorry. I wanted to also protect your par.." Jungkook was cutted off, by Taehyung pulling him into a kiss. "No! I should be the one to say sorry! I should've understand that you wanted to protect my Eomma and Appa as well! I'm sorry!" Taehyung said, pulling away from the kiss.

"It's okay, please don't apologize, you were right to act like that, any child would act like that if their parents lives were in danger, so I'm sorry!" Jungkook responded. The omega giggled. "It's okay! I forgive you!" Love you!" The omega said, looking at the vampire. Jungkook chuckled. "Love you too baby!" the vampire said as he pecked the omega's lips and cuddled him.

 "Love you too baby!" the vampire said as he pecked the omega's lips and cuddled him

(A/N: MY BABY LOOKING SWEET AS USUAL! #SWAG SUGA 4L)

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT!)      

Hi Guys! Thank you for all the reads and supports on this book. I hope it was really a good read for you all. There will be an ask characters questions. So you all can ask the characters in the story questions and they will respond to you all.