20

He began kissing Taehyung's body, his tongue trailing the omega's marked skin until it reached his exposed erection. He teased Taehyung giving the tip and giving little kitten licks. "B-...Baby... n-no t-...teas...ing!" Taehyung begged. Jungkook smirked as he stroked his boyfriend's member a couple of times. Taehyung moaned a little, biting his lips to not moan too loud.

Jungkook continued stroking Taehyung's erection with his hands. He continued to lick the omega's member even more, as Taehyung kept biting his lips to restrain himself. "Baby let me hear those beautiful moans!" The vampire stated. Taehyung blushed but immediately moan as Jungkook pushed the omega's member into his mouth, hitting the back of his throat.

Taehyung moaned loudly as Jungkook sucked him more. They both were sure that their friends heard, since they were in the other room but nothing mattered to them other than each other and this moment they are sharing. "B-baby F-...F-faster!" Jungkook smirked, still sucking Taehyung as he bobbed his head, taking as much of the omega as possible.

Taehyung was too big to fit all the way in the vampire's mouth, so Jungkook stroked the remaining that he couldn't suck. By now Taehyung was a moaning mess. He thrusted his hips so Jungkook can get more of him if that was even possible. The omega got the best blowjob, although it was his first time getting one.

"Ahh...m-more!" Taehyung begged. After a few more minutes, the omega came into the vampire's mouth that Jungkook happily swallowed. He pulled out and licked back the tip, trailing his tongue up the omega's skin, until it reached his mouth, kissing and exploring the life out of Taehyung.

"I love you!" the vampire said. "I-I Lo-love you t-too!" the omega responded, gasping for breath. "Kookie, Baby, Can you take these handcuffs out now?" Jungkook smirked for the millionth time. (A/N: JUNGKOOK LOVES TO SMIRK SO BEAR WITH IT! :) )

"No! You're not getting out of the handcuffs until I say so!"

"Please take it out Baby!" The omega pouted, trying to persuade his boyfriend. Jungkook didn't respond but started to violently kiss Taehyung, who was surprised at first but melted away afterwards. They pulled away, after a few minutes to catch their breaths.

They both breathed heavily. "Baby, Is it possible if you can bite me to make me half vampire?" The omega unexpectedly asked. "Why do you want to be half vampire? I am not sure about this honey!" the vampire responded, shaking his head in disagreement.

"Well... our child is going to be a hybrid (half vampire and half werewolf) and well I'm going be the king of both races, so I want to turn a hybrid to know how to protect your side and lastly you're a vampire!" Taehyung explained.

 our child is going to be a hybrid (half vampire and half werewolf) and well I'm going be the king of both races, so I want to turn a hybrid to know how to protect your side and lastly you're a vampire!" Taehyung explained

(A/N:  I LOVE DOMINANT TAE! HEHE! ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )    

Hi Guys! Thank you for all the reads and supports on this book. I hope it was really a good read for you all. There will be an ask characters questions. So you all can ask the characters in the story questions and they will respond to you all.