28

"Thank You Chim!" Taehyung responded, hugging his best friend. Jungkook sat with his son, on the chair, feeling a bit jealous, seeing Taehyung hugging someone else. "Ah-mhmm!" the vampire tried clearing his throat loud enough to get his boyfriend's attention.

"Hi! Nice to meet you, but I am kindly asking to take your hands off my boyfriend!" Jungkook stated, glaring at the wolf. Taehyung chuckled and blushed. "Sorry Jiminie! He's a little over protective since the King wants our child and I dead!" Taehyung responded.

Jimin giggled. "You can call me Jimin, by the way!" the wolf said. "Well Jimin, take your hands off my man!" Jungkook exclaimed. Jimin rolled his eyes playfully, taking his hands off his best friend. "Whatever!" the wolf replied as he left the room.

Taehyung and Jungkook watched their little son, sweetly sleeping in their hands. "He looks so precious!" the omega said. "He looks perfect and cute like his Eomma!" Jungkook responded, making his boyfriend blush.

"Yah! I'm not a woman!" Taehyung stated, hitting the vampire's shoulder, playfully. Suga and Hoseok ran into the room. Suga ran to his 'little brother', hugging and congratulating him while Hoseok ran to see the child. He always loved children.

"OMG! He looks so adorable!"  Hoseok exclaimed, watching the sleeping baby. "We bought many things for him; books, toys, clothes, everything!" Jungkook, Taehyung and Suga laughed at their best friend's silliness.

"Baby! What are we going to name our child?" Jungkook asked. "I made the child, so you have to name it!"  Taehyung responded. "Yes Kooks! That's only fair enough!" Suga said. "Well....I was thinking about... Jeon Taegguk!" Jungkook shyly replied.

"You combined both of your names together. How sweet!" Hoseok responded. "That's perfect Baby! I love it!" Taehyung said. Jimin came back into the room to get the discharge papers signed. As he walked in, he saw the sexiest and most handsome man, who also looked at him.

 As he walked in, he saw the sexiest and most handsome man, who also looked at him

AW!!! SO CUTE. # TAETAE!

(A/N: ANYHOW I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )