33

Mature content ahead! 18+

Lets get into this story.

 As I say I'm not good at writing smut scenes, but I tried so bare with it.

Let's get on with the story now!

................................................................................................................................................................

He pushed Taehyung onto the bed and crawled on top of him. Jungkook straddled the omega, holding onto his waist. "Well! Our beautiful baby is born, so now it's time for you to have the most pleasurable experience ever." the vampire said, smirking.

"I'm really Baby! Fuck me! Ruin me and make me officially yours!" Taehyung seductively responded, pulling Jungkook into a heated kiss. The vampire gave access to Taehyung to enter his mouth. 

The omega took the chance and pushed his tongue in. They softly moaned, exploring every part of each other's mouth. Jungkook started stripping the omega from his clothes. Taehyung melted away from all the touches and kisses. 

Both waited for a long time to finally fully explore each other. The vampire ran his tongue to the omega's neck, leaving love bites. "Ah! Mngh!" Taehyung moaned. "T-touch m-me b-baby...mngh!". Taehyung moaned out. Jungkook smirked, doing exactly what his fiance told him to do.

Taehyung continued moaning from the touches, feeling high of Jungkook. The omega started taking out Jungkook's shirt and traveled his hands into the vampire's jeans, cupping his ass. Jungkook moaned from the great sensation. 

Taehyung slowly unbuckled the vampire's jeans, pulling it down with his boxers. Jungkook continued kissing the omega's body. Taehyung rolled Jungkook over being the dominant one.

(HEHE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING EVERYTHING ONE TIME!)

(A/N: ANYHOW I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )