16

A few days passed and all that was going on in the omega's head was his parents. He really missed them and worried if they were okay without him being there. He went into the room, seeing his boyfriend laying on the bed, playing video games.

"Baby! Why are you standing there. Come! why are you looking so sad?" the vampire asked. The omega ran to Jungkook and pulled him into a tight hug. Jungkook was confused but hugged back his boyfriend anyway.

 "What's wrong my love?" The vampire asked, caressing the omega's hair. Taehyung broke the hug as he watched the vampire with sad eyes. "I-I miss my parents Kookie! I w-want to see t-them p-please!" Taehyung begged, asking as cutely as possible. 

Jungkook chuckled and pecked his boyfriend's lips. "Baby, you'll see them soon, I promise!" Jungkook responded, as he lay down his pregnant boyfriend. "B-but I want to see them now!" Taehyung commanded, still acting cute.

"Tae! You'll see your parents as soon as possible. Just hold on for a few more days!" Suga interrupted. Taehyung looked at his hyung and back to Jungkook. Suga entered the room and signaled the omega to sit next to him. "Yoongi hyungie! Are you sure i'm seeing my parents soon?" Taehyung asked his 'brother', holding out his pinkie finger.

 "I promise! Actually you'll see them really soon!" Suga responded, interlocking his pinkie finger with Taehyung's. "Really?" The omega asked excited, looking at his boyfriend, who nodded. "There is a ritual that needs to take place when the child is born in order to make the baby the prince of the both races permanently, and making you the king." Hoseok explained, coming into the room.

"A ritual?" The omega confusingly asked. "Yes! A specific ritual, that has 5 parts; blessing the child, cherishing the child, giving of the royal gems, marking of the royal birthmark and lastly killing of the present king!" Jungkook stated. Taehyung sat, trying to process everything, but was still a bit confused.

"For this ritual, we will need the king's sword, obviously the present king, the royal gem which would be on the king's crown, four wolves, including you, the mother of the child and three vampires, which would be us and well of course the father of the child, Jungkook!" Suga added.

"Oh! and two of the wolves must be of royal blood and must be related to your child! that's why it would be your parents, King Namjoon and King Seokjin. All we need is one more wolf and we will be ready to save you and your child's lives!" Hoseok explained.

Taehyung thought for a minutes, processing everything that was said. " My best friend, Jimin would be the third wolf and we will do whatever it takes, but please make sure my child is protected and will stay alive!" Taehyung responded, caressing his stomach.

"Yes! We will make sure to protect you and our child together! So...are you with us for this babe?" The vampire asked. Taehyung slowly nodded. Everyone smiled.

(A/N: CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK TOMORROW WITH IDOL! UGH! NAMJOON LOOKS SASSY IN THIS PIC! LOL!)

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! OMG IDOL! CAN'T WAIT!.......OKAY I'M GOING NOW BAIIII!!!)