11

[TIME SKIP]

Taehyung was experiencing some pregnancy pains since it was over his 3rd weeks, being pregnant. There was no sign of the king and his ARMY anywhere, Jungkook was really glad, all he had to do was get to know the omega a little better. Where they stayed only had 2 bedrooms, Jungkook insisted to stay with Taehyung, while Hoseok and Suga shared the other room.

Taehyung was on the bed, trying to ease his pain, caressing his stomach to calm down a bit. During these three weeks, Jungkook and Taehyung had grown close to each other. They both agreed on being friends after Jungkook apologized about the incident a million times, while Namjoon and Jin were worried sick, looking for their son. Everyday the omega's and Vampire's friendship grew and they both wanted something more than being friends.

As Taehyung layed down, he felt another pair of hands on his stomach, looking up, seeing Jungkook who smiled at the omega. Taehyung blushed, hiding his face from the vampire. Jungkook got into the bed, next to Taehyung, continuing to caress the omega's tummy. "Tae?" Jungkook said, looking at the omega. "Yes Jungkook! Do you need anything?" Taehyung replied, as he began to sit up, hands still on his stomach. The vampire immediately layed him back down.

"No! No! I'm fine! You should stay here and take care of yourself, I'll do everything else my self. Don't worry about anything!" Jungkook responded. Taehyung turned to look at the vampire, who still was caressing his stomach. "Thank You! Thank you for taking care of me and protecting my child and I....., I really appreciate it!" the omega said as he placed his hands on top of Jungkook's.

"Don't thank me Tae! I want to protect you. I have to, you may not believe me and you may not have the same feelings as I do, but I love you and I will do anything to protect the people I love!" the vampire responded. Taehyung felt a tear drop from his eyes, after hearing Jungkook speak. the vampire wiped away the omega's tears, as they both smiled at each other, the omega mouthing a 'thank you!'

"So...Tae...Can we talk about...u-us?" Jungkook suddenly asked. Taehyung nodded, looking at Jungkook, their eyes staring at each other. "I tell you I love you almost everyday, we've gotten close ever since we are here and you have even agreed to be my friend and help take care and proect of you, so... what about you! How do you feel about...m-me?" the vampire asked. 

(A/N: OMFG! THE OTHER 2 VERSIONS FOR LY ANSWER ALBUM CAME OUT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHICH ALBUM TO GET UGH! ALL THE BOYS LOOK SO HANDSOME AND BEAUTIFUL

(A/N: OMFG! THE OTHER 2 VERSIONS FOR LY ANSWER ALBUM CAME OUT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHICH ALBUM TO GET UGH! ALL THE BOYS LOOK SO HANDSOME AND BEAUTIFUL. KOOKIE LOOKS SO ADORABLE AND SEXY OMFG!!! HE LOOKS SO AMAZING MAN! (HEHEHE) )

(P.S:- I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WOULD BE WILLING TO DESIGN A BOOK COVER FOR THIS STORY. I AM KINDLY ASKING IF IT WOULD BE BASED ON TAEKOOK AS A WOLF AND VAMPIRE OR JUST USE THIS PHOTO DOWN BELOW TO MAKE THE THE BOOK COVER! I WILL BE GRATEFUL. MY INSTAGRAM IS xx._.army.xx, IF YOU WANT TO HELP AND THANK YOU!)   

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT THIS BOOK

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT THIS BOOK. LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG!)