41

[JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V:]

"Master! I-I know where they are! Let's get revenge!" I said, evilly smirking for what the king is himself into. "Okay then we'll get our revenge today, but where is Hoseok and Suga?....and...what is those marks on your neck?" the king questioned.

Fuck! I forgot to wear foundation and concealer to cover those! How I wish to tell him it was love bites from the love of my life.

I sighed. "Y-your highness! Suga and Hoseok are dead. I got to escape from my death. [I faked tears]. Master, the omega,..... forced me to have s-sex with him. He w-wanted re-revenge for what I-I did to him!" I managed to state.

Tae heard everything. "Seriously Baby, that's the best you could've come up with?" my fiance asked through our link. I wanted to chuckle, but I tried to hold back. "When you come back from this mission, I'm going to punish you so bad, Baby boy!" I mentally smirked.

"Mater! I-It's time we take our revenge! I won't be satisfied until I get what I want!" I say, smirking, thinking of my Daddy.

[AUTHOR's P.O.V:]

The king laughed and ordered his soldiers to come, only a few entered the palace hall. "Where are the others?" the king furiously asked. Jungkook glared at the remaining soldiers, signalling them what they had to say.

"T-they are nearby y-your highness! T-the wolves a-are here!" Jungkook smirked to himself, remembering when he killed almost all the soldiers, in his wolf form and telling the remainders what to say, before talking to the king.

The king got angry. "Master! They are nearby, this is our chance, we don't need soldiers, since your the most powerful vampire. Let's go before they leave!" Jungkook reassured.

 Let's go before they leave!" Jungkook reassured

(BLONDE TAE IS OMFG!!!!)

(A/N: ANYHOW I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )