21

"But it can hurt you,... I could possibly harm you.... I- I really cannot see you hurt Tae!" the vampire stated. The omega lifted Jungkook's head and caressed his cheeks. "Baby! Look at me!" Tahyung said. "N-no Tae! Please!" "Fine then!" the omega responded, getting on top of Jungkook.

He kissed Jungkook a bit rough. The vampire had no other choice but to look at the male on top him and when he did, he was amazed seeing the wolf side of his boyfriend for the first time.

"Wow! You look.... wow!" Jungkook said, caressing the omega's face, staring into his blue, big eyes. "Baby...why  did you change?" Jungkook curiously asked. "I'm going to prove that I can handle getting bite from a vampire!" the omega stated. Jungkook looked, I meant stared at his boyfriend's appearance, his fang- like teeth, claws and blue eyes, wow he really admired his blue eyes. It made him look sexy he thought.

 Jungkook almost started drooling. "Taehyung! Please! I really do not want to hurt you, please change back!" the vampire said. Taehyung disobeyed, running his claws down the vampire's body. He kissed and licked Jungkook a few times before he bite his boyfriend, who moaned loudly.

Taehyung pulled away after and smirked at his new hybrid boyfriend. "You turned me into a hybrid?" Jungkook asked, touching the scar that was already healing. "Well, someone gotta do it, am I right?" the omega stated, as he continued biting on the same spot once again. It pained the vampire a little, but soon everything became pleasure.

"Baby..mo-more!" the vampire moaned. "No no! I am the boss for today, so call me Daddy!" the omega responded, smirking. "D-daddy! P-please!" Jungkook begged for more. "Not so dominant now, aren't you?" Taehyung teased, smirking.

 "Not so dominant now, aren't you?" Taehyung teased, smirking

(A/N: TAE LOOKS SO SEXY IN THAT PIC AND KOOKIE LOOK CUTE!)

(A/N: I LOVE DOMINANT TAE SO MUCH I TRIED MAKING HIM DOMINANT IN THIS CHAPTER HEHE!! HEHE! ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )