24

Hoseok and Suga heard Taehyung's cries and screams, so they rushed into the room, seeing a crying Taehyung on his boyfriend's chest. Suga ran to his 'little brother'. "What's wrong Tae?" The omega hugged his hyung, but still held his boyfriend's hand."Y-Yoongi H-hyung, t-they want m-my b-baby!" the omega cried out into his older's brother chest. Suga caressed Taehyung.

"Tae! It's alright! They are not going to do anything to your child!" Suga stated, trying not to get emotional after seeing the omega in this state. Hoseok hugged Taehyung from behind on the bed. "We promise you TaeTae!" Hoseok added, hugging his best friend. They both released the hugs after a while and Jungkook embraced his boyfriend once again.

"Baby! look at me!" the vampire said, lifting the omega's chin. Taehyung obeyed his boyfriend and looked at him. "Baby! Nothing is ever going to happen to you or our child! I will protect you and our baby forever!" the vampire stated, pulling his boyfriend into a passionate kiss. 

"Sorry Guys to wake you up! Thanks for the help but you can go now! I want some privacy with my baby right now." Jungkook responded. Suga and Hoseok hugged the omega once more and nodded, patting the vampire's shoulder, before leaving the couple together.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung onto the bed, crawling on top of him.. he took out his teary boyfriend's shirt. He began kissing away the omega's tears. Soon after the omega stopped crying. He kissed back the vampire. "Th-Thank y-you!" the omega said. "I- I Love y-you!" Taehyung added.

 "I love you too baby! and please do not thank me. It is my duty to protect you and our child!" Jungkook reassured his boyfriend, under him. Taehyung smiled, and took out the vampire's shirt and they both made out.

 Taehyung smiled, and took out the vampire's shirt and they both made out

(SWEET!)

(SWEET!)

(A/N: ANYHOWS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and PEACE OUT! )