Nine:- Relieved + Horrified

~Justin's point of view~

"Why are you so tense, Justin?" Darielle asked innocently like she doesn't know. The guys were glaring at me. Like glaring at me 'til I'm dead on the spot.

Why are they glaring? Coz she has her arms wrapped around mine while sitting very closely to me. While I'm sitting there horrified and frozen.

Ever since the episode at recess, the guys have been giving me death glares rather than insulting me. I'm relieved yet horrified at the same time.

Relieved : The guys aren't insulting/bullying/teasing me. Horrified : They're gonna kill me rather than beating me up. Right now, it's P.E and I have it with Darielle.

Death glares, anyone? She definitely wants me killed. Why the heck did she say I'm her lover!?!?!? That's the most outrageous thing I've ever heard!!!!

But you love it.

No, I don't!!!!

First step of love; denial.

I thought the heart was suppose to be on my side?!!?!

Like they say: Follow your heart.

Shut up! I don't like her! She just kissed me suddenly!!!

But you like it.

Quit talking!!!

It's not talking. It's called telling you that you're in love.

Great, I'm debating with myself. I've never had a girlfriend and here I am with my 'lover'. Why does these things happened to me!?!? Am I dreaming?

She wraps her arms around my neck and pressed our bodies together & smashed her lips onto mine. I blushed at the flashback. "He's my lover." I blushed furiously at THAT flashback.

"GAAAHHHHH!!!!" I shouted loudly making everyone on the field stare at me. I breathed heavily but then stopped in realization. Great, I embarrass myself.

The teachers shrugged and continued on gossiping to each other. They weren't really focusing much on us but it wasn't a problem. The guys on the field were still staring at me with jealousy.

I'm sure they're thinking: Why would a hot girl like Darielle would ever make a worthless dork like him be her lover? I sighed in depression. "Justin, relax. You'll get worry lines." Darielle coo'ed.

"Why d-did you s-say I w-was your l-lover?!" I shout/whisper. She giggled and leaned in closer to my face until our noses were barely touching. "I'll tell you later, my love." She whispered with that mischief in her eyes.

I blushed bright red when she said that. I saw the guys death glaring at me with full power if that's possible. I felt chills down my spine. I think Darielle sensed my tenseness.

"Ignore those sickos." She whispered in my ear. I gulped at how nervous she was making me. She's so close she could practically get on my lap. I was trembling like a wet dog.

Right now, I'm praying that the guys won't kill me. I'd rather get insulted than killed.