Twenty-Six:- He Came Back

~Darielle's point of view~ (FINALLY! 2nd time though ;))

It's been five days since the last kiss I shared with Justin. I smile whenever the image of us together comes up in my mind but frowned when I remembered Justin's actions after he pulled away. I have to admit; it hurts. I just don't understand what made him kiss me and then make this expression on his face as if it was the biggest mistake of his time.

        Every time when he comes into the room he wouldn't even look at me nor greet me. I was a bit sad and the first day he ignored me; I too decided to . . . Not acknowledge him. Which is hard when basically I tease him every once in a while. I always felt confident and successful whenever I made him blush. He's such a cutie.

        It's the sixth day we've been avoiding each other. Honestly, it's killing me.

        I shook the feeling away and tried to make myself busy by walking around the cruise ship. I was wearing this black dress which hugged my body nicely but not too tight. The sleeves reached just a few inches above my elbow. My hair was let down. I'm quite impressed at how huge it was from inside and out. As I walked around, I heard whistles and howling from every guy I walked pass. I did whatever I always do whenever that happens; ignore them or teach them a lesson if they get physical.

        I sighed as my hands were behind my back, intertwined. "So bored." I mumbled. It's much more amusing if Justin was beside me. We would make little talk then I would tease him and he would blush. I grinned at the thought of him blushing.

        I exhaled through my mouth really long before breathing normally. I felt thirsty so I spotted a little café and there weren't many people. Perfect. 

        I strolled right in as I took in the surrounding of the little café. It's cute. I walked past the counter and the male staff was sort of gawking. I had a blank face meaning I don't really care about their attention.

        I care for only one.

        I found a seat next to the window and it was a table for two. I shrugged and sat down with my left arm resting on the table and my right elbow on it also while supporting my chin on my palm. Not even for three minutes, a waiter was already standing there with his little notepad. I glanced up at him before looking down to the menu which he had placed.

        He cleared his throat nervously before asking, "What can I get for you?" He sounded as he's trying to be confident. My eyes lazily scanned through the menu before closing and pulling my phone out from my jacket pocket. "I want a hot cappuccino."

        "Anything else?" He asked as I felt his presence getting nearer to my side. "That's it. Go." I said as I scrolled through the internet in my phone. "Are you sure? I-I mean, you're kind of lonely and I could-." I cut him off by turning my head up to him as my eyes stared into his. Almost staring into his very soul. "Get my cappuccino and leave. I don't think your boss would mind if he loses a staff." I spoke coldly with no expression.

        That was enough for him to get scared and scurrying of to fulfill my order. I sighed before leaning against the window. Somehow, the word 'lonely'—what the waiter said—repeated in my mind. It's been awhile since I've been alone. I remember that I was always been called 'Hot & Dangerous'—which is dumb—'The Lone Wolf'—kind of like that one, though.

        Ever since Justin, I forgot how it felt to be alone. Now that I'm back in that circle, I don't know what to think anymore. It hurts inside. The waiter came with my cappuccino and placed it in front of me. I thought he was going to stop there but nope.

                “Can I help you?” I asked uninterested with his presence. “Umm, my friends,” I glance to see the other guys behind the counter looking over and making ‘flirty’ faces at me—sad. “And I was wondering if you mind hanging out with us after lunch?” He asked flashing a smile at me. I looked at him from the corner of my eye, not bothering to turn my head to him. “Yes.”