Forty-Nine:- "I'm taking photos of you too!"

~Omniscient’s point of view~

READ NOTE BELOWWWW!!! Love ya :)

       The two got off the bus and ended up in the city. Darielle took in a deep breath before exhaling and expressing a small grin on her face as she wrapped her arms around her fiancé’s arm. Justin, on the other hand, was wrecking his mind on trying to come up for an idea for this date. Damn it, he thought, I knew should’ve looked up online about these dates.

       Justin lets out a shaky breath as he looked around frantically trying to come up with a date idea. “So,” Darielle spoke making him tense up. “What’s on the list of this date?” She asked. He gulped, obviously not knowing himself that he needed to have a list—which he also obviously didn’t have either. “Uhhh,” He trailed. “How about we grab a bite to eat?” He asked trying to prevent his voice from sounding so shaky.

       She looks up at Justin and removed her arms from his arm. “Justin, we’ve just ate back at your house.” She broke out a small grin at him. Justin’s face started to heat up when realization hits him. He lifts his hand and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.  “Oh, right.” He mumbled as he looked down at the ground as if it’s the most interesting thing.

       Darielle watched Justin who had ‘Nervous’ written all over him. She could tell that he really wants to spend time with her before she leaves at night. She also wants to enjoy this date with him as much as she could. A soft smile was spread across her lips as she slipped her hand into Justin’s and held it catching him off guard. He stared at Darielle who had already stared at him with a charming expression on her face causing his breath to be hitched in his throat. She turned her head as she started to look around while pulling Justin along with her as they walked.

       “Let’s go find ourselves a snack.” Justin was taken aback by her words. Didn’t she just say that we just ate before this, he thought, why the sudden want to buy a snack?

       So they bought hot dogs and Justin grew embarrassed because he ate sloppily causing him to have mustard and chili sauce to be smeared around his lips and cheeks. Darielle found it amusing which she took out her phone and turned the camera on to capture the sight of the messy Justin. He was taken aback by the sound of the ‘click’ from the camera. His face showed a bright crimson from his cheeks as he swallowed the bitten sausage.

       “Did you just take a photo of me?” He asked as bits of the sausage spit out from his messy mouth. Darielle’s grin grew wider at how cute he looked with those wide naïve eyes. She held up her phone by her face with the picture of Justin displayed on the screen. “I bet when you grow a real moustache, it would look better than your mustard one.”

       Justin blinked for a while before finishing his food and walking towards Darielle until he was in front of her. He leaned a little to get a good look at the picture. His face then flushed into a crimson shade. “Delete it.” He demanded as he puts on a serious expression. On the other hand, Darielle was in a playful mood. “Why not,” she asked with a hint of coy in her voice, “I want to save this.” She said as she lowers her phone down.

       He wiped the mustard off face as a look of annoyance was presented on his face. “Why would you want to save a picture that looks as silly as that?” Darielle looked at him and smiled—this time it’s not a playful one; it’s a softened smile.

       “I want to take as many expressions of you for me to see and remember our date today when I’m there tonight.” She told as Justin’s face began to show a crimson red. “W-Well, it can’t be just me in those photos. I’m taking your photos too!” He exclaimed as a look of shyness and annoyance glint in his eyes as he took out his phone and captured a picture of her without warning.

       Darielle was shocked as she blinked a couple times before eyeing Justin who only looked down at the picture displayed on his phone screen. He then looked up as a stubborn expression displayed on his face making Darielle smile at how adorable he looked at that moment. She chuckled and ran her fingers through her brunette locks making Justin almost weak at the knees at the sight but he manage to refrain himself from dropping down to the ground.

       She smiled and shook her head. “You’re making it hard for me to leave now.” She told as a sad smile was appeared on her lips. By hearing her and looking at her expression had left a heavy weight on his chest. He didn’t want her to leave from the start. He didn’t even have any friends at school. To be honest, he really didn’t want to be friends with any of the students at the school. He saw how they were before his image changed. They just stood there and laughed at him, even the bystanders didn’t do anything. They may not have laughed at him but they sure did just stand there and watched him get pushed around like a trolley.

       He couldn’t wait to graduate so he could start anew in a good university whilst having a problem-free life with Darielle. That was a good enough future for him.

       A sigh escaped from his throat as he looked down at her who was looking at a cage of cats and kittens outside a pet shop that was beside them. The kittens were walking around in their cage clueless which was a very cute sight. Then his eyes averted to Darielle who wasn’t aware of him looking at her. His eyes studied her facial features to her legs.

       If he wanted a future with her, he would have to suck it up and support her. The problems he had in the past been exactly in the past and they were solved by Darielle coming into his life. This time, it’s his turn to help her through whatever problem she had. He’ll promise to that.

       Justin took a deep breath and pushed back his shoulders as his head was held up high. “Should we start this date with a trip to the wild life?” He asked her as he motioned his head towards the pet shop. She furrowed her eyebrows at him yet a smile was played on her lips. “It’s a pet shop, Justin.” He just shrugged and slid his hand to hers and intertwined their fingers.

       “Let’s have our imagination working on this date, shall we?” He asked.

       She smiled adoringly at him. “We shall.”

================

HAPPY NEW YEAR, DUCKIES!

I am so sorry for not posting. I was suppose to finish on 2014.

But I was on holidays for almost 2 months with my grandparents along.

Wherever we went either had no service, no internet, no time or I woke up late/come back late.

Since it's 2015, I would be quite busy this year. I would only update when I can.

I really have to study with all my heart this year. It would be the last year for me to be in high school.

Anyways, I hope you guys had a great time back in 2014. May you guys get experiences from the mistakes any of you had made.

Don't hope for 2015 to be better, make it better. It all starts with you.

LOVE YA AND LET'S ROCK OUT 2015!

Follow, Vote & Comment! :)