Chapter Twelve: Surrender

Warning: This chapter may result in varying emotions for everyone so please be prepared. 

AUTHOR'S POV  

Laurent has been trying to make the most of his time alone. His first day shooting the new ad was pleasant. The staff as well as the designer made him feel welcomed and he was definitely receiving star treatment. He's remained humble of course and he also talked to the designer who he thanked for choosing him. For a few hours he was able to mentally escape his internal torment and focus on something else which is what he was really looking forward to as he really needed a distraction. The first hour he was doing quite well...but when this job started to mimic jobs he's had with Larry he had to fight to keep his focus and so it wouldn't be obvious that he has a lot on his mind. What's worse is he can't think about Larry without thinking about Anthony. He wants so badly to get over this man and it's easier to shake him out of his mind when he's busy...but now that it's just him in this large suite surrounded by silence he simply can't help it. He's discovering that he's thinking about Anthony more than he's thinking about his husband. He loves Larry with everything in him and he never would have thought that anyone would have the ability to make him feel anything for anyone other than the man he's loved for as long as he can remember and always planned to love for the rest of the life. That's another reason why the deception he's harboring is so overwhelming for him...but Anthony is still heavily on his mind. In fact, he begins thinking about the last moment they were together and as much as he doesn't want to he can't help it. Now, he can't stop...

Anthony has just broken the heart wrenching news to Larry that they can't see each other anymore. While Anthony knew it was the best and the right decision he can't pretend that it didn't nearly split his heart in two to see that tear falling from Larry's eye when he finally had the strength to look up at him. His heart was actually splitting from the moment Larry saw Damien there then turned around with those saddened eyes eagerly wanting an explanation as to why he was there. Now it's silence again and more tears have found their way down Larry's face and it's getting tougher for Anthony to see. He really didn't want to hurt him...and if he's being completely honest with himself he didn't want to end this. He knows that it will never be ok to carry on an affair with a married man...but Larry. He's just floored by him and with him standing here so vulnerable it pains him so that he had to end it. These last several moments of silence have to break somehow and Anthony can only think of two words so he whispers in despair again, "I'm sorry". He's about to move from the spot he's been nearly frozen in to walk over to the door and open it so Larry can leave...but before he can move an inch Larry quickly stops him...

Larry: "No. Please. You can't do this to me". 

Anthony: *soft sigh* "Larry, you have to leave now", he whispers. 

Larry: "I don't want to leave and you don't want me to leave so please stop talking for this". 

Anthony: "You know we have to stop". 

Larry: "No we don't. Stop saying that", he whimpers. 

Anthony feels the gentle touch of Larry's hands on him while also hearing that sweet voice pleading to him and he would be lying if it said it isn't getting harder to resist. Larry attempts to kiss him again and Anthony fights so hard to resist those kisses by turning his head away...but Larry won't let him do that again. He stops him by taking a firm yet gentle hold of his face then plants those soft lips right on Anthony's who in between is still trying so hard to get him to leave...only his defenses are weakening and the more Larry pleads with feeling the sensation of those soft lips against his it's becoming increasingly difficult. He then feels Larry tugging at his pants so he quickly stops him as he whispers, "Larry. No". But, Larry ignores him because while that may have been what Anthony said, deep down he knows he didn't mean it. He's just trying to do what's right but this isn't what he wants at all. His removes his lips as he begins to lower himself to the ground and when Anthony looks down he sees Larry softly plant his knees on the floor. He looks up at him as he pulls Anthony's pants down as Anthony looks down at him...observing the tears staining Larry's face as fresh ones stream over them. He finds himself weak in the knees from how sweet he looks and the overall tenderness in his face. He then feels his heart twist at the state Larry was in only moments ago so he reaches one hand down to wipe those tears from his eyes. Now their sexual desire is peaking so Larry bites his lip as he gives Anthony's member a soft jack off. Anthony is also biting his lip indicating that all strength he attempted to use to end this has been thrown out the window and all he wants to feel now is Larry's mouth on him. The moment he does he throws his head back as a deep pant echos throughout his home. Larry's speed is quick and he's sucking Anthony like he never has before. It's so intense that Anthony's body jerks every few seconds and his abs contract. Larry is intently focused on giving him pleasure...and that he is. Anthony pants, moans, even cusses in a breathy manner into the atmosphere as Larry's mouth works him so good. Anthony's body begins trembling and the way Larry's been going on at it's no wonder that he's about to explode. Larry's insatiable appetite for the taste of this man has been his driving force in that strong suction he's had on him and now that sweet taste is shooting into his mouth...but he doesn't moan in reaction to it. He merely takes it all in as he looks up at Anthony who's belting out gasps at the powerful sensation. It's a thick substance...but it's sliding down Larry's throat effortlessly. Now Larry can't wait to feel this wood inside of him so he stands up and having grown accustomed to taking Anthony's hand and leading them to his bedroom he does exactly that...