The Shadow commanders

Kai:

I walk up to the training grounds of my brother's people, my brother Khal was a brave and great warrior but he as an idiot, and I have had to save his ass a lot of the times from the Queen killing him, my brother does not believe a woman should be in power. He believes a man should rule. "A man can rule over man, not a skirt wearing floozy"

"Khal, A word"I scream as I see my brother training a young one. Despite what my brother thinks the Queen wants to appoint him protector and warrior of the king. Khal is one of many trainers he trains the Warriors. The Warriors are an all men part of the Queen's army, they live in the dessert wast lands of the lands. 

"Kai, come to train brother" Khal states, pointing his blade at me

"No, I came to speak to you," I say standing in the middle of the training ring. 

"You win, you speak, I win you leave" Khal stats pointing to my blade with his.

"Deal,"I said removing my blade...

Morrigan:

I look over the table, My commanders look at me Ardan smiles at me sipping on some wine, Ardan was a wise dwarf, to say the least, his battle planning and knowledge was the reason he was commander of the Shadow fleet, he commands over the seas of boats in the harbor.

"What is our new king's name?"Ardan asks causing the others to look at him

"Ivar," I say my mouth running dry "there is something you all need to know, about your future king," I say looking down

"What is it my Queen, It looks like all blood has drained from your face," Eilish asks, placing a hand on my arm. Eilish and I have been together since birth, she was my right-hand woman and a Commander of the Shadow Army, an army made up of women.

"He is a cripple," I say looking towards my commanders 

Evelyn rises from her praying form, she is a priestess, a commander of the priest and healers of our faith. "We will pray for him" she whispers.

"I believe his father may have said that too" Ardan whispered, causing Eilish to squirt wine out of her nose from laughing. I shake my head

"For once can we not fight," Kai says pushing over the council rooms doors, his brother Khal is walking behind him, Khal bows before me. I nodded

"Khal has agreed my Queen and men are getting Ivar now," Kai says sitting down to my left.

"One ill word and I remove your teeth Khal"I whisper looking at Khal, he grins at me and nods. The doors open once again. Ragnar and his sons enter the room. Ivar crawls behind them. I smiled getting up to stand next to Ivar.

"This is Ivar your future king," I say standing proud