Six

•next day 3:00PM•

I log into my YouTube account, downloading my newest music video. It was me covering It's Time by Imagine Dragons, with a music video that Kelly and Grace helped me make. I'm YouTube famous, and not just because of my brother but because of my singing.

I start going through comments when I see one that asks me if I can do a YouNow. Why not, I log onto YouNow and make a tweet.

@Joeee_Hoeee_Dallas: Going to do a YouNow! Come and watch me my little penguins!!!!

I start to video and wave to the camera.

"Hi my little penguins!" I say and in less then 3 seconds I had over 3 million people watching me. I smile, "What do you guys want me to do?? You guys can ask questions." I say. Soon people are asking me to sing, "what song should I do?" I ask and end up picking Alone Together by Fall Out Boys.

I start it:

I don't know where you're going

But do you got room for one more troubled soul?

I don't know where I'm going

But I don't think I'm coming home and I said

I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead

This is the road to ruin

And we're starting at the end

Say yeah (yeah!)

Let's be alone together (yeah)

We could stay young forever (yeah)

Scream it from the top of your lungs, lungs, lungs

Say yeah (yeah!)

Let's be alone together (yeah)

We could stay young forever (yeah)

We'll stay young, young, young, young, young.

Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh

Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh

Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh

Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh

I finish the song and a comment caught my eye.

@Dreamer_879: ummm... Not trying to sound creepy but the Magcon boys are in your door way right now staring at you...

I slowly turn around and see all 8 boys in my door way staring at me. My eyes widen, "What the fudge!" I scream at the boys and they all start clapping and whistling, "Get out of my room!" I scream and Cameron pushes them back into the hall way.

"We're not in your room," Cameron says with a smirk. I get up and grab my door.

"So I can do this." I say and slam the door shut in their faces. I lock the door and go back to my computer, "Sorry 'bout that..." I say and see another comment.

@Joe_Dal_4life: dude these boys won't leave you alone! Jack Gilinsky is behind you! HAHAHA :D

I turn around and jump a little, "God can't a girl get a little peace in a house with 8 boys!" I scream and Jack laughs shaking his head.

"You're a good singer," he says and I nod my head.

"Thanks, same goes to you," I say and hear beeps come from my computer, I turn around and see a bunch of comments saying me and Jack should sing together. I look at him and he's reading the comments.

"Fine with me," he says and sits down next to me, "can I use your guitar?" I nod my head and hand him my guitar, "Okay, ready?" I nod my head and he start to play Let Her Go by Passenger. I smile at the song.