Twenty-eight

"Joe, you have to wake up!" Cameron screams pushing me. "It's already been a month, you have to stop moping. Nash would want you to get up and enjoy your life." He sits on my bed.

"I am enjoying my life, right here in my bed." I say cuddling into my pillow.

"I'm sorry if but I need to do this for your sake." He says and I look at him weirdly, "Isn't that where you and Nash had sex?" He asks in all seriousness, I shoot up looking at him wide eyed.

"What the fuck?! Do you have cameras around the house or something?!" I scream and he laughs shaking his head.

"You must have forgotten that Nash was my best friend too, and he told me everything." He pulls me up from the bed and I smile, "I'm happy you guys waited." I nod my head and sigh, "I miss him too Joe. That blue-eyed weirdo always made us laugh. You're not the only one who's down." He brings me into a hug and I start to cry a little. 

"Cameron," I say looking at him, "I don't want to cry anymore. I'm sick of it." He smiles.

"Then don't. It's that simple, think of all the good things; don't think that he's dead, just on vaction."

"Thats the thing though Cam, if I believe he's still alive, I'll wait up in my room for him to stay goodnight, or I love you. I'll believe that he will come back when he isn't." I say and Cam shakes his head, "How do you not break down Cam? He was your best friend."

"Because I know one day, I will see him again. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but one day when the lonely wolf no longer howls at the moon. Thats what you have to think about." I smile and hug Cameron. I've been really selfish this past month, I haven't really thought of anyone else who was effected by Nash's passing. I sigh and hug my brother tighter, "Okay, no more being down." He says pulling away, he puts his hands on my shoulders looking at me in the eyes, "JJ is having a party tonight, and I know you're in the mood to get wasted." He laughs and I just roll my eyes, "You know you want to," he laughs poking my cheek. I laugh and nod my head.

"Okay, not 'cause I want to get wasted, becasue I haven't seen everyone for a month." I laugh and he rolls his eyes.

"Just say you want to get wasted I wouldn't care." He says, "Not like we haven't gotten wasted before."

"Okay fine. I also want to get wasted." I say smiling at my brothers stupidness, "What time does it start?" 

"In a hour." He says and my eyes widen.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER!?!? I NEED TO GET READY!!! OUT!!!" I scream at him and he laughs.

"Didn't think I would get you out of bed," he leaves and I run into my bathroom taking a quick shower, I get out and blow dry my hair. I let the rest air dry, I walk into my closet, getting my favorite underwear, light blue-highwaisted shorts, with a white flowly crop top, and light blue gladiaters. I walk to my vanity turning on the straightener and fixing the waves in my hair. I put on light make up because everyones going to be drunk so I don't care. I throw on a few bracelets, and brush my teeth just in case. A knock comes at my door.

"Come in!" I yell as I put in my contacts.

"Hi honey." I finish and turn around to see my dad standing in the door way.

"Daddy!" I yell running up and hugging him, he hugs me back smiling.I let go and look at him upset, "I'm sorry but Cam and I are going out tonight." I say and he just waves his hand.

"It's fine, I invited Michael over." He says and I nod my head. Cameron comes by my door motioning his head to the exit.

"Sorry have to go, love you." I kiss his cheek grabbing my phone and running out of my room. I walk to Cam's car and he's waiting for me in there.