~Chapter 1~

~Calum

I woke up in my quiet room. The only thing making noise in my room was the ceiling fan. I looked to my alarm clock and read '11:00 AM '. Shit! I was suppose to meet Amna like 30 minutes ago! I got up from my bed scurrying to get dressed. I slid my Green Day tank top on and pulled my jeans over my legs.

I got into my car and began driving to the small cafe. It was cold in Sydney. The sky was dark and it looked like rain. Bad day to wear a tank top.

I parked my small black car at the front of the cafe and hurried into the small cafe. "Calum where have you been?" Amna said gritting her teeth. I saw Ashton and Sophia sitting at the table looking at me.

"I woke up late I'm sorry." I grabbed her hand and she looked down at her shoes. "Calum can you please come outside?" I nodded letting her drag me outside.

She sighed making me feel nervous. "Calum, I know you are tired but you have been really flaky lately." She spoke, clouds of fog coming out of her mouth from the cold. Her nose became red from the cold.

I sighed. "I truly am sorry. I didn't mean to wake up late. I know I have been flaky and I apologize for that," She just looked down. "Calum we cant do this anymore. You're leaving for tour in less than a month and I dont know if you are gonna keep doing this." Her brown eyes met mine. "What are you saying?" I said shivering from the cold air.

She looked out into the distance, the wind blowing her black hair. "Im saying we need to go on a break. Just until you get your priorities straight." I rolled my eyes. "Are you serious? Amna I am really trying here! You know how hard it is to be in a band and have you?" She looked down and I tilted her head up with my two fingers. "Calum. Please just go." She said with a tear streaming down her face.

I stormed off, slamming my car door. I watched her in my rearview mirror walk back into the cafe crying. I sped out of the parking lot. By this time the rain was heavy. I sped up a little more just wanting to get home. I couldn't see anything but headlights. My windshield wipers were shit and it just made the glass foggy. I began to swerve and saw headlights directly in front of me.

My head banged on the stirring wheel and I began feeling dizzy. I felt blood dripping down my forehead, vision getting blurrier. I lay there in my car practically lifeless. Last thing I heard was sirens.

~

Hey so this is the first Chapter. I have a lot of other stories to read if you have to wait for the next chapter. I write a lot so yea, Hope you enjoyed comment what you think. If you liked it or not, maybe some suggestions? Ok im done boring you know. Bye :)

~Hailey~