~Chapter 23~

"Thats the thing about pain, it demands to be felt."

-The Fault in Our Stars.

~Amna

The plane skitted across the runway and I began getting more anxious. Finally I get to see Calum. I have been waiting for this, for about 3 and a half months. 

"Okay ladies and gentlemen please get your bags, we will be exiting the plane in less then 5 minutes." The pilot said. I sighed and looked out into the hot Australian sky. 

Finally we got off the plane and  began to  walk into the crowded airport. I looked around for Calum and still didn't see him. I got to the pick up area and saw Michael, Ashton, and Luke. But no Calum. I ran to them and smiled. "Hey guys." I hugged them. "Amna we missed you so much." Michael said into my ear. I sighed. 

"I missed you guys too. But where's Calum?" Ashton and Luke exchanged looks. I looked into Ashtons eyes. "What? I know that look." I kept deepening our gaze. "Uh- I can't really expl-" He stopped. "Ashton. What. Happened?" I said sternly. 

"He um...well we were on the tour bus and the driver hit another car." I somehow knew what was wrong but I didnt want to admit it. "Calum hit his heas pretty hard on the window, and the window shattered." Luke said sighing. "Take me to him.....Now." I felt my cheeks heating and my eyes began to tear.

Luke took me out to the car and Ashton and Michael went home.

I felt a lump grow in my throat. Luke reached out and grabbed my hand. "Amna-" I cut him off. "Im sorry Luke but nothing you say or do can help this situation. Just please dont try." I began to cry and held my knees to my chest.

We pulled up to the hospital and I rusehd into the front area. "Im here for Calum Hood." I told the woman. "Room 23. Recovery." She pointed to the hall. I ran down the hall as fast as I could. Luke ran after me. "Amna I dont think it is the best for you to be seeing him in the condition he is in."

"I dont care Luke." I said finally reaching his room. 

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I saw Calum on the bed. A cast around his arm, cuts and bruises  all over his face and legs. I swear I could feel the pain that he is in. I walked over to his bed side. 

My lip quivered. "Calum, I know you can't hear me, but I love you. I now this isn't the end. You did forget me before and I bet you probably forgor me now. This is to hard for me to handle. Ask the guys about me, ask your mom and sister about me." I wiped my tears and grabbed his hand, holding it to my chest. "Because I wont be here for you to know me." I leaned down and kissed his cold lips. "I love you Calum Thomas Hood." 

I got up from my seat and walked out of his room. "Amna what are you doing?" I grabbed Lukes hand and held it to my cheek. "Doing what I should've done a long time ago." I smiled. "Tell Calum about me, tell the guys I love them. Goodbye Luke." I dropped his hand and began walking to the lake where Calum and I once laid.

It took awhile but I finally got there. I threw my shoes off and sat in the grass. "Lovely isn't it?" I said aloud.  "Life is just a road to nothing. A dead end. Sure ther eis some good things about life, but most of it is  just....shit." Tears became forming in my already sore eyes. 

I stood on my feet and began to walk down the dock. I sat ddown and dipped my feet in. "It is just a dead end." I swung my feet back and forth.

"Just a dead end."

(A/N)

CLIFFFFFHANGERRRRRRR> i love you guys and i am sorry for the cliffhanger. all the love <3

-Hailey