~Chapter 22~

~Calum

I sat at the edge of the stage, screaming girls surrounding me. I tuned them out and let the guys play Amnesia.

I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the makeup running down your face.

The lyrics hit me like the day Amna broke up with me. Soon, we get to go back to Australia and I will get to see Amna. Usually we get to see eachother for about a month but she will have to get back to college. I will only see her for about 2 weeks. 

"Thank you guys for coming out! We love you London!" Luke yelled into the microphone and we all exited backstage. 

"No meet and greets tonight?" I questioned putting on my clean shirt.

"No meet and greets." Michael replied then chugged down a small water bottle.

I was somewhat glad i didnt have to see a bunch of fans tonight. I do love them, but sometimes I dont want to comfort a bunch of hysterical teenage girls. 

I wanted to FaceTime or call Amna but i knew I couldnt because of timezones. 

"Come on guys back onto the bus." Out body guard said and we all got up to leave.

We got on Gus Bus and went straight to our bunks.

I plopped my head onto my pillow, tired as hell. 

The lights of the highway distracted me from my sleep. I rubbed my eyes groggily and sighed.

I wanted to be home with my sister, my mom. I knew me and the guys becoming big was part of my journey to where im going, but it feels like a road leading to a dead end. 

(A/N)

So a filler but i know you guys needed something, just something so i got this written up for you :) Dedicated to @Music_Geek because she answered 9+10

-Hailey