~Chapter 8~

~Amna

I decided to drive over to Ashtons place. Might as well do something since I quit my job

I opened the front door. No one was around.

"Ashton." I called out waiting for a reply. "Michael?" I said and there was no answer.

I heard footsteps and saw that tall ass penguin. "Hi Amna." He smiled. "Hey Luke. Where is everyone?"

He set a cup of water on the dining room table and got himself one.

"They wanted to go home and see their families." I nodded. I took a sip of the water and a drop trickled down my chin. Wiping it off with my sweater, then taking another.

"Why didnt you go see your mum and brothers?" I heard a noise from the back.

"Cause my mum is here and my brothers are out." Liz walked in. "Amna sweety how are you?" i hugged her.

"Not to well. And you?" She shrugged. "Its hard having to yell these girls no. They cant have my sons children." 

I laughed and Luke rolled his eyes.

"Mom they are just my fans!" She smacked his chest.  "Wait until they come to your house in the middle of the night and take you. "

I chuckled a bit and she left the room.

"Can we hang out today,  instead of being with my probation officer? " I nodded and he got his coat on.

"Mum Amna and I are going out." She smiled.  "Keep him on the kid side Amna so he doesn't get hit by a car. " I nodded.  "Yes Liz. "

We exited the house and began walking to the park.

"She won't even let me go to the store last night. " He said said sighing.   I laughed a bit.

Once we got  to the park a few girls were there calling Luke's name.

I cuddled Luke  a bit for warmth. Hey what are penguins for?

My breath became a fog of smoke as Luke and I sat in silence on the  bench

"Told you calum never should've got with her.  She is already dating Luke.  Slut." One of the girls spoke.

Luke rolled his eyes and got up.  "Luke don't! " I called out.  Before I could pull him back he went on

"Girls.  Amna and I are like brother and sister. You know that.  I know you are very protective over me and love me but stop it.  This is not getting you good attention. " The girl nodded and Luke hugged them. 

"I love you guys.  Now please go appologize to Amna.  She is crying from your hurtful words."

It's true.  Calumet always told me I didnt have to come dowse's about dating him cause of hate.  Hate gets me bad though.  It's bullying but by millions of people.

The girls came up to me and hugged me.  "We are sorry.  We really didn't mean it. " The blonde said.

"I have really had a hard time with Cal, he loves you guys. " They let go and walked away. 

Luke  walked back grinning. 

He hugged me.  "Love you Ams" i smiled. "Love you too Luke."

~

The movie finished and Calum walked in. He looks pretty upset. 

"Hey Cal, what's wrong? " Luke jumped to ask.

"Lina was making out with some guy in the bathroom and i judt left. I really thought she liked me.

Luke turned around, opened his mouth smiling, and gave me a thumbs up.

I laughed and he hugged Calum.

"Hey, she isn't worth it. I know someone who is though!" He turned looking at me.

"Well I gotta go. Byr guys."

I ran out the front door and took a deep breath, running to my car.

Ashton called as soon as I got home. "Amna, Harry wants to see you tomorrow." I laughed.

Hopefully uou know who Harry is by now.

"Okay. Bring him over and I will come tomorrow." I yawned. I have been with Luke all day.

"Alright. Bye Ams. Love you" He said laughing.

"Love you too Ash."

I plopped on my bed. My bedroom door opened revealong Sophia.

"Why havent you called me?!" She yelled.

Sophia and i have always had a weird relationship where she can just show up and walk into my house.

"Sorry, i have been so busy." She smiled. "With Calum!"

I gave her a crooked smile. "No. He just spent the night. "

Uh oh she isn't convinced.  "Ash said you kissed. " I nodded.  "Of course he did. "

She laughed at her super in formative boyfriend.

"Calum told him you guys kissed. Calum  also said he remembers partly of you. "

My mouth opened wide and I wanted to scream and cry at the same time.

I hugged Sophia and eventually she left.

I went under my bed covers and cuddle my pillow.  He remembers.  Well some of me. 

Closing my eyes I smiled.  This will be the best sleep I will have in months.

(A/N)

So some people were telling me that they are addicted to the story,  you know who you are!  Now that I have some fans I am going to  start dedicating chapters. So tell  me if you want to be my dedication. 

I love you guys so much thank you for supporting my book.  Comment if there is anything that you can suggest to make it better. Again thank you and I love you