~Chapter 4~

~Calum

The doctor released me. Michael Ashton and I are all walking to the car right now and I already spot Luke and someone else.

As I got into the car I saw Amna. She had a frown laid apon her face and she looked to the opposite direction as I got into the car.

Ashton said something but I wasn't paying attention to hear it. "Calum?" He said pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Sorry what?" I spoke. He looked to the road as he drove. "I said I packed your luggage and brought it to mine and Michaels place. you and Luke are gonna stay with us for a little while. "

I nodded and looked to Amna who was expressionless. Her head hung low.

We got to the house and Ashton walked Amna in while Luke walked by my side and Michael followed behind us.

The door closed and my face hit the hot air in the small house. Amna didn't bother to look at me.

"Ash, I'm gonna get home I have some things to do around the house." She spoke blankly. "Alright. Hey ,maybe Calum wouldn't mind tagging along. Get us guys out of his hair for a while."

She shook her head with a "no" look on her face

I looked to her. "I wouldn't mind if you would like me to." I said trying to be polite

She looked to Ashton "OK. I'll bring him back later. Bye ash" she hugged him and opened the front door

Her eyes stayed concentrated on the road. I smiled at her. The coloring in her eyes faded it seems. Distress drowned her face. Making her expressionless

"Dont stare at me." Her lips parted from the concentrated face she had before. I looked away quickly.

When she turned I looked at her again. I studied eacpart of her face carefully. The way she curved her eyebrows as she concentrated.

She twirled her head and our eyes met she looked away and I looked at her again. "Cal stop staring at me." She smiled a little bit.

I gave her a confused look at the name she called me. She cleared her throat and stared back at the road. "Uh s-sorry."

We pulled up to the house. She led me to the front door and unlocked the door

"You can order a movie. Food is in the kitchen, help yourself. The bathroom is that way. Anything else?" I shook my head

She went down the hall and came back with her laptop and its charger. "I thought we had to do work." I said sitting down.

"I actually just said that to just come home.I have been stresses since you got into the accident and" she stopped and looked down

"Never mind." She said and I flipped the television on. MTV came on and I left it.

"Hey, listen up 5sos fans. Calum just got into an accident recently. He was told to have woke up with amnesia. Ash Mikey and Luke will be here this week end to tell us what is happening next with the band. Tweet us @MTV #CalumsAmnesia."

I lowered the volume and laid my head back. She looked at me and had a small smile

Hours past and the snow got heavier. "Let me turn to the news and see how bad the weather is." I handed her the remote.

"The shootings are still a mystery I'm Dana west, Sydney news. Jonah back to you." The woman spoke. "Blizzards have gotten worse and the roads are closed.so snuggle a blanket and get your hot chocoa, because you are staying in tonight."

She groaned. "Let me get some sheets. The bed is ore comfortable, " I smiled. "No you go ahead I don't mind sleeping on the couch" She nodded and put the sheets and pillows on the couch.

"Goodnight Calum." She said walking to her bedroom.

The way she says my name is partly familiar. I know I am making her upset. I mean what else could it be? I want to know what we were. Why she is so upset. I need some kind of closure.