~Chapter 20~

WARNING* CONTAINS SMUT *WARNING

~Amna

We got to my college, found my dorm, got all of my classes in,  and I got a roommate.

Calim hasn't replied in the past two days. I'm worried. More then worried,  terrified.

I have no clue what might have happened to him. He could be dead for all I know.

I slapped my head and mentally yelled at myself to stop thinking badly.

I finished dressing for bed and slid under the sheets. In the dark visions of me and Calum running in the grass fields at the pond ran through my head.

The visions were cut off as my room mate Lacy walked in. "Hey babe." She smiled.

Lucy callse babe.  She says if she was lesbian she would totally hook up with me.

I cringed at the statement but simply took it as a joke.

Lacy is a Gothic chick. Speaks her mind,  doesn't give a Damn what anyone thinks. I like her.

"Hey Lacy. Party tonight?" I question cuddling my bear.

"Yeah you should come. Maybe get a little freaky with a college guy." She winked.

"No I can't I have to study tomorrow." She sighed.

"Damn shame. You would look sexy as fuck in a little black dress." She threw her sweater over her shoulders and kissed my cheek. "Bye babe.Catch you tomorrow."

She left the room and I was alone.

A small breeze whispers trough my room as I look at my clock it reads 10 pm.  Still can't sleep.

I feel drowsy but I am woken up by my bedroom doorhandle opening.

"Amna." Calums voice soothed my ears and the door was reshut.

"Calum you're hear." I said kissing his cheek.

"Amna I am so sorry. Baby our flight was delayed and I couldn't get a new flight to see you."

He placed kisses apon my cheek and reached my jawline.

"Hey don't worry about it. I'm glad you're here." I said into his ear.

Our lips slammed together and they moved in sync.

His tongue traced the outline of my bottom lip. I granted him entrances and threw myself onto his lap.

Straddling his waist I grinded up against his buldge making him moan

His hands moved to my lower back and squeezed my sides slowly.

"I want you so bad" He said on my lips.

"Then have me." I whispered.

He laid me back onto the bed and I took my clothes off as he took off his.

He got into position. He was huge. Do you know how long it has been since Calum and I did this?  A long time and I feel like he will break me.

He looks into my eyes and pushes in slowly. I moan and he thrusts a little. Slowly he rotates his hips then thrusts hard over and over again.

I moan and he smiles kissing my cheek. He thrusts harder and faster. My breathing his heavy and I want to scream his name as loud as I could.

The door opened. Lacy

"Damn you fuck her until that bed breaks. Have fun" She laughed.

My face heated up and he trusted over and over.

"Calum please faster." I moan.

"you really do wanna break this bed." He nibbled on my ear and I felt like I was about to reach my high.

"Calum I'm going to cum!" I said breathless.

"Cum baby" He trusted faster.

I felt the liquid spill out. He pulled out and moved his head down,  licking me clean.

"Round two tomorrow night?  You're riding me." He said and kissed my neck.

(A/N)

SMUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT....