~Chapter 35~

-Amna-

I can't believe what I havee done. I lost Calum. For good. Not this on and off shit we have been doing. He is gone....

It isn't my fault. Well the fist time is wasn't. But the second time it was. But who acan say no to Luke? He's Luke. His eyes ad his smile got me. Honestly I had a crush on him before me and Cal were together I was just to in love with Calum.

What have i done?

"Amna why don't you just call him? I mean how many times has he taken you back?" Lacy said packing her things. It is the end of college freshman year. "Because I have messed up to much. And Luke...Luke is his best mate. I shouldn't have done that to him. It was the worst thing I could have possibly done." I looked at my bag and sighed.

"So where are you going for break?" She asked looking at me.

"New York. My mum wanted to visit there for a few weeks so I am paying for it." I zipped it and put it on the floor. "What if you see them?"

"I wont I checked their tour dates. They were already there." I looked at the clock. My mum wont be here for another 10 minutes. "Wait a minute. " She said holding her phone in hand. Her eyes widened. "Calum punched Luke?" She looked to me. "Yeah after he found out what happened." I sighed looking at the picture of Luke's eye.

My mum texted saying she was here. Lacy and I said our goodbyes and I was off to New York.

-Calum-

Luke has tried talking to me but I wont answer. He texts me at night when all of us are asleep.

It was a douche move punching him like that but I didnt mean it. I was just mad. Wouldn't you be? Your best mate going and kissing your love. It pains me everyday think Amna is hurting. I hurt her. But then again she hurt me.

"Cal the manager wants to speak with us." Michael said opening Ash and I's hotel door. "Okay." I sighed and got p from my bed. All of us went to the van and got inside. Luke looked at me. I met his gaze then turned my head.

None of the fans are mad at me. They are mad at Amna. I just told them to leave her be though and they did.

Luke put his shades on and we went inside the Modest! building. The elevator took us up and we waited.

We got to the as. manager's office and took a seat. He came in and smiled. "So guys. The little mishap that you boys had is all over the internet. The tour manager said he doesnt want you going into any other cities untill Luke and Calum make up and are pals again." He looked to us. Luke shrugged. "I will mke an effort if he does." I shook my head. "He needs to say sorry to both Amna and I because he broke us up."

He sighed. "Then I guess you wont be leaving New York anytime soon. Have fun tonight at the Jingle Ball boys."

Great we are gonna be stuck here till tour ends....