~Chapter 33~

~Amna~

I pased back and forth waiting for Calum to come home. Luke sat ob the couch scrolling through twitter. I sae his headlights peak in through the long black curtains. He laughed while putting the key in the door.

"Nothing happened ok?" I said straight faced. He nodded and Calum came Inside with Ashton and Michael. He set his things down and hugged me. I began feeling nervous. "Hey babe." He kissed my cheek. "Hi uh can we go out?" I questioned him. "Yeah. I uh I need to talk to you about something anyway." He answered.

"When?" He asked. "Right now." I grabbed his arm and his coat and dragged him outside. "Whats wrong with you?" He stopped me holding onto my waste. "Nothing why?" I took a deep brearh and he looked straight into my eyes. Reading me. Feeling me through the emotion in his eyes. "I know when youre ssad, angry, hurting. What happened?" I looked down.

"You have to promise me something first." He nodded at my statement. "What I tell you is not going to change us. It may change your relationship with who I say but dont blame any of this on him. It was my fault. "

He nodded slowly waiting for my explaination . "Luke and I made out last night and when I was drunk." He looked at me. Still no answer. "What?" He began crying. "Amna im done. Go home. Please dont call me, text me, or talk to my friends. Please."

I opened my mouth to talk but I had no words. I befan crying and just left.

~Luke~

Cal came through the front door and punched the wall. A big hole was left. "Wow cool it calum. Ashton said patting his back. He befan weaping. "Luke I cant fucking believe you right now!" He yelled towards me. Shit she told him.

"I didnt mean to I was buzzed." I defended. "Exactly you were buzzed not wasted like her!" I have never seen him so angry. Before I could talk back he came to me and punched me. My eye began throbbing and Ash pulled him.

"CALUM THAT WAS REALLY FUCKING UNCALLED FOR!" Ashton yelled. "Fuck you Calum." I said holding my eye. "Oh im sure Amna would love you tp fuck her." He said trying to get out of Ashtons restraints.

Before I could punch the daylights out of him Mikey took me outside. "Michael it was an honest mistake. You were the only one who knew how much I loved Amna. How bad I wanted her to be mine. It was a half drunken mistake honestly. " Tears fell from my cheeks. "Cal I think it would be best for you and Calum if you left until tour comes around. Okay?" I nodded and sighed. "I will be over to your place later and were going to Amnas too."