~Chapter 10~

~Amna

I walked into Ashton and Michael's house. Harry, Michael and Ashton sat in a circle playing domino's. 

"Amna! " Harry ran up to me wrapping his teeny little arms held me.

"Hey Harry! I haven't seen you in forever!  So big. " Ashton laughed. "That's what she said." I unwrapped myself from harry and smacked Ashton in his chest.

"Go in Michael's room and find a movie" He ran into Michael's room and Ashton slipped his coat on.

"Thanks for watching him.  Michael is gonna be here.  Calums in the spare asleep.  I'm excited I finally get to take Sophia out. " I nodded.

"Anything for you Ash. Why didn't you just leave him with Cal?" He looked down the hall. 

"For some reason he was in his room all day. I heard him singing at one point.  Then he just strummed on Luke's guitar."

I nodded an and hugged Ashton.  "Have fun and use protection. " I winked making him giggle.

~

Harry fell asleep on my shoulder and Michael fell asleep on my lap. I silently lifted Harry's head and moved it to the couch.  Michael got off of me in time and I got up.

The cold water slipped down my throat.  I shivered. 

A voice filled my ears.

"Cause if you wanna take me home you know I'm ready to leave. You've  got me under your spell please don't set me free. "

Calum sang.  I pushed my ear up to his door and heard his voice take over my ears. 

The door opened and awkwardness snuck in.

"Hi Amna. " Calum spoke turning back into the room. Gesturing me to follow I did. 

"You remember that song? " He nodded "I remember songs. Bad dreams.  Heartbreak Girl,  Unpredictable. "

I wanted to come out and ask him if he really does remember me.  I know he has some rememberence. He has to.

"So I need to talk to you." He spoke herding up and closing the door.

My heart raced. "Amna I know we were a couple before. I am really sorry I didn't say anything before.  Now you and Harry are going out and I feel stupid"

I smiled and hugged him.  "Cal I have wanted to hear that since you got Amnesia." I sighed and took a deep breath.

"So you and I are okay.  we can get back to the way things were?" He said hopeful.

I chewed my lip.  I can't hurt Harry.  He is so sweet. He is just a little cupcake.  So vulnerable.

"I can't right now." The words slipped from my mouth.  I am regretting now.

"Why?" His eyes went gray.

"I can't hurt Harry like that.  I am so sorry. " He sighed and got up leaving the room.

I wanted to cry. I shattered Calums heart and my own within 3 seconds.

I regret all of this.  for breaking up with him in the first place and for saying no.

(A/N)

I AM MAD AT AMNA RIGHT NOW. lol  I am the one writing.  Thanks for reading.  I know you don't care but I love you

Dedicated to Hoods_Gurl for beingnso addictive.  Love you :* :)