~Chapter 37~

-Amna-

I found out the call was just my mum and I was being paranoid.

When I got back to the hotel room lasr night I instantly slept. I woke up this morning trying to debate on wether seing Calum was a dream or I actally saw him. I know I wasnt dreaming but I really wished I was....

I finished my makeup. Now I am just searching for something to wear for the New Years party.

I have a black one that shows off my curves or a flowy black skirt about mid thigh length and a Nirvana crop top. "Mum What should I wear for the party?" I looked to her gesturing to the outfits. "The skirt and top." I nodded and went in the bathroom to change.

As I took my sweater off, i noticed my scars from my recent cutting. When I got back to college...

After the last time Calum and I broke up I was done, I just couldnt handle the guilt. Kissing his mate like that. So I cut myself. I had to have Lacy stitch it up for me so I didnt have to go to the hospital. She said I had lost about a pint of blood.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked genuinly ok. But I do need to do something with this awful hair of mine.

I plugged my curling iron in and waited for it to heat up. I got my black combat boots and slid them over my knee high sockings. I felt the iron and began curling my hair.

I finished. My mum hugged me and told me to be safe. I nodded and kissed her goodbye.

I made my way up to the top of the hotel roof. It felt weird cause I was alone and everyoone I saw tht went in, had someone beside them.

"Have a hotel pass miss?" The big large guard said. I showed him. He let me passed the red rope. Loud music blared through my ears. Sweaty people made contact with me as I made my way to the bar.

I got to it and ordered a few shots.

I took them all and got a little less worried. Not buzzed, not drunk, just careless. "Hey." A voice spoke. I turned to see this gorgeous guy about 6'3. His blue eyes met mine and his smile appeared. "Hi." I smiled back. "Im Brandon you?" He held his hand out for me to shake it. "Amna." He nodded.

It was quiet for a minute but then he talked again. "Don't tell me you're alone at this party. A beautiful girl like you." I gigled and blushed at his comment. "Yeah I am. Just looking to have some fun." He smiled. "Well why dont we go dance?" I took a few more shots and he took me to the floor.

I was grinding on him cause im buzzed and acting liike a dumb ass. He held onto my hips. I felt a poke in my back and I stopped. "Im gonna go get another drink. " I spoek and went to get a drink. He followed me to the bar and I sighed. "Are you having a good timee?" He asked me as I sipped my drink. I nodded. "Wanna know how I can make it better?"

I shrugged. "How?" He took my drink, placed his hands on my hips, and kissed me. The kiss got heated and we were making out.

I bumped someone as he pushed me up against a wall. His hands gripped at my waste making me wince. I heard a loud clearing throat noise. He stopped kissing me. He moved out of my sight and there stood Calum. I opened my mouth to say something but didnt. I moved away from Brandon and ran to the restroom.

I held my forehead in my hands as I slid to the floor and sat there. I held my stomach. It was in knots. I need to do something. I cant just sit here. Shit. A couple barged in and went into one of the stalls. They began taking their clothes off. I exited the bathroom and spotted Calum. He began making his way towards me. I quickly made my way to the exit door and finally got out. I made my way down the first flight of stairs. I heard someone following me. I tripped on the last step and fell.

My shin was throbbing from the impact it made to the ground. I cursed as I saw Calum coming down.

I looked up at him. His concerning eyes. His jaw that was still. His mouth was closed. Looking athim killed me. I began crying and I couldnt stop. He didnt comfort me or anthing. He bent down, sitting next to me, and i just sat there crying to myself.

"Amna. Im sorry. For leaving you. For just stupid ass reasons. Im sorry you had to be away from me. I know you hate me. I know I am an asshole. I am not going to tell you to get back with me, I am not going to tell you I love you, because I dont want to hurt you anymore then I already have and I am sorry. I am sorry for you being in pain. I know I am the one that put you in pain." He looked to me.I knew he was I just didnt want to look back. Every word hit me like a gun.

"Baby I miss you. i miss feeling you next to me. I miss hearing your voice, your laugh, everything. I fucking miss you. Yes I was mad at Luke, but it wasn't his fault it was fucking yours for being so god damn irresistable. I love you so fucking much Amna." His voice trembled as tears formed. "Amna I-"

I cut him off by throwing myself onto him and holding him. His face dug into my neck and he rested his forehead on my shoulder. He cried. I cried.

He rubbed my back and repeated that he was sorry. The next thing he said threw me off. "Let me see your wrists." I hesitated but he took them into his strong hands. "I made you do this." He sighed. More tears forming his eyes. "No you didn't Calum." I shook my head. "Yes I did." He looked up at me with his red swollen eyes. I took his face in my hands and I kissed him. He muffled. "Im sorry princess. I love you." I smiled. "I love you to."

(A/N)

GUys you probably wont like the end of this book because I dont want to make it like the end of every other one. With allof the awe were together forever shit. But be prepared with a box of tissues when I give you the heads up.

-Hailey (Follow my instagram @lukespenguin796 I always follow back. and kik me haileypaynelover)