~Chapter 24~

• Dedicated to All of you guys for being jus wonderful <3

"Okay Hazel Grace?"

-Augustus Waters

      ~The Fault in Our Stars

~Ashton

I rushed over to the lake where the guys and I used to hang out. 

I slammed my car door and ran into the woods. Calum woke up, he doesn't have amnesia though. The nurse told him to stay. He pulled the IV out of his arm to come save her and he cant even save his love.

It was hard to see since the sun was going down. The only thing I could see was the mist in the dark forest. Finally I reached the lake. I searched for Amna and couldn't see her. The dock was empty. "Amna?" I called out. I walked further down the sand like ground and finally spotted her. 

She was waist deep in the water and her arms were spread out wide. "Amna stop!" I yelled. She turned around and looed at me. "Ashton I need to do this. My life is just going to get worse." I walked into the lake not caring about soaking my clothes and shoes. "What is so bad in life? You have Calum and you're going into college! Hell I would trade our lives instantly. Well not because I am jealous of you and Calum." I laughed at myself. "But Calum has forgotten me Ash. Twice now!" She said.

I shook my head. "Amna he is ok. He doesn't have amnesia. He is ok." She began walking out of the water. Before she was knee deep she dropped and began crying. "Amna. Are you o-" She cut me off. "Im fine." She stood up from the water and jumped into my arms. "Ash where is Calum?" 

I took her back to the hospital. She rushed into the doors and I lost sight of her.

~Amna

I hurried into the hospital and rushed to Calum's room. I opened the door and ran to Calums bed. I slammed my lips onto his and held him. "Amna." He cried holding me to his chest. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Calum I cant do this anymore. I love you so much and I can not handle being away from you. You are on tour. I'm in college. Our lives are to busy." He shoo his head rappidly. 

"No Amna don't say it please. We can mae it work I promise." He began weaping. I held his cheek with my hand. "Calum, you do realize I have tried commiting suicide twice, I love you. I love you SO much but I cant do it anymore Calum." 

His eyes dropped down to his hands and I sighed. I got up and began walking to the doorway. "So  this is it?" Calum called out. I nodded. "Goodbye Calum." 

I left the room and began to cry. I saw Ashton Michael and Lue sitting in the visitor room and they walke up to me. "Amna what's wrong?" Michael looked me in the eyes. "I think its best if we dont keep in touch you guys." I said sighing.

"Amna what do you mean" Ashton grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the group. "I mean Calum and are are no together anymore and I think it would be best if we dont keep in touch." 

"But we have been friends for like ever." He whined. "Ash I need this ok? Can you just forget about me? Please Ash?" I looked him in the eyes. "Fine but do not think I will ever forget you Amna." I nodded. "Bye Ashton." I hugged him and began waling out of the hospital.

I cried as I walked down the sidewalk. The heat made me take my small sweater off. 

I know this choice is going to kill me but I will let it kill me gracefully. Sooner or later this was going to happen, but who knew it would happen sooner?

(A/N)

So this was a very emotional  for me to write because everytime I write dramatic parts in this story I think of when My grandpa commited suicde. Honestly I really love that you guys like my story It makes me feel important like I am somebody. Like Im not just another nothing in this world. So thank you. I owe it all to you. My fans, wait is that what I should call you? Idk 

-Hailey