~Chapter 28~

~Calum~

Yet another gash and blood falls down my arm. I feel the pain go away quickly as I set the blade in my luggage and wrap my arms. I hurried and covered myself with my old black hoodie. 

Ashton smiled at me as we packed the bags on the conveyor belt. "Hey you okay Cal?" He asked. "Never better. I have practiced all vacation and know I can tour with you guys completely. I smiled. Michael and Luke hurried behind us as we went to board our plane. 

I tapped my finger along the cold metal of the plane seat. "It's hot in here. You wanna take that sweater off?" Ash spoke making me nervous. "No Im fine." I said quickly and looked out the window. 

I dozed off for about five minutes and felt something warm trickling down my arm. I panicked and began to stand. "Please take your seat we will be taking off in less than 3 minutes." I groaned and took my seat. 

"Woah Calum your arm. Wait did you?" Ashton gave me a worried look and pulled my sleeves up revealing cuts that were alligned in perfect fours on each arms. He gave e a discouraged look and turned his head mumbling under his breath. 

Once we were off he got out of his seat and made Luke stand. Luke switched spots with him and i sighed. "Calum, he is just upset. You know how bad it pains him to see someone else with scars considering the condition he was in before?" I nodded.

*

We got off the plane and got onto our tour bus. Ashton followed behing Michael as I took lead. We all got to our bunks and the guys fell asleep all but Ashton.

He got up and took a seat next to me on the couch. "Calum I am sorry I reacted that way I just never want to see anyone cut ever. It hurt people when I did it and it sucks knowing I hurt someone you know?" He began tearing up a little. "Fans do it which is bad nenough but Cal. You? Cutting? I never could have imagine." He whimpered a bit and I threw myself in for a hug.

"Ashton I promise you I will NEVER do this again." I got up went to my luggage and got out the little blade. I handed it to him. "I promise." He took it from me and tossed it in the trash.

(A/N)

So yeah sorta a filler but gives a little Cashton action. Hehe that rhymed a little. I thought Ash and Cal should have a little bonding moment since Ash is best friends with Amna and Calum is her ex and they were kinda like SMOOCHY SMOOCHY but yeah it is 3 am so nighty night