~Chapter 16~

~Amna

Sunlight peered into my bedroom past the curtains. Calum was no Inger by my side.

The shower ran and I figured he was in it.

My doorbell rang echoing through my small home. I opened it revealing Lina

"Hi Amna is Calum here?" Course she had come looking for Calum.

"Yes why?" My blood boiled the longer she stood at my porch. "He texts me telling me to get ready and when I asked him why he didn't answer so I just came here to see if he was here."

I laughed a bit. "OK well I am sure he will text you once he gets out of the shower. Bye Lina." I shut the front door and slammed my body to the couch. 

Calum came out in his towel. "Hey Lina didn't come over did she?" I rolled my eyes. "She did."

"Oh.  I wanted to call and tell her we can't go out anymore." I felt a little better after the reason as to why he needs to see her. 

"Well I just made her leave." I said with my arms crossed.

"Baby are you jealous."

"No I am just mad she showed up at my house asking for you." I said loudly.

"That's cute your jealous." He walked up to me kissing my lips lightly.

I looked down. "Cal your still just in a towel." He looked at it. "Would you like me to take it off?" He smiled.

"Cheeky fuck." I said kissing his cheek.

"So I do have to tour." He said leaning back. "Yeah." I said sadly.

"Would you like to come?" He smiled.  "Calum i don't know." I bit my lip.

"Please. You never came with me on tour.  I always want you to and you don't!" He pleaded

"So. Calum I need to get into college." I said playing with his fingers.

"Babe you are only 19 you need a life too." He said holding my hand. "I know but if I dint get a new job I can't get into college."

He nodded. "I understand." I layed my head on his chest. "I'm sorry Calum."

My index finger made circles around his chest as he rubbed my back. I wanted to go with Calum but I swore to my mom I would go to college right after high school. Dumb promise.

Calum dosed off and I got up. I poured myself cereal and my phone went off.

"Hi Ashton." I said into the phone

"Amna you're OK thank god." He said worried.  "I'm fine Ash.  Just had a mishap yesterday." I spoke

He sighed. "Alright love you Ams." I smiled "Love you too Ashton."

I finished my food and turned some music on. I plopped onto the couch and stared at the ceiling. 

Tight skin body guards,  buying happy

from shopping carts nothing but time to kill and my,  my happy little pill.

(A/N)

So this is a chapter.  short but really just a filler. The song if you don't know already is Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan.  Totally obsessed please go check it out or get it out iTunes and I will. love you forever <3