~Chapter 12~

~Calum

I woke up. Amna was no longer in my clutch. I reached for my cell phone and read the time. 9 am.

Throwing my legs over the side of her bed,  I got up.

I heard singing in the kitchen.

"Trying to consume,  the drug in me is you."

I smiled and went next to Amna.

"You have a nice voice." I bumped her with my elbow.

"Shit were you listening?" I nodded.

"Every bit and you're good."

My mind went blank. Suddenly it was tranced.

Amna and I sat in the grass at a lake.  She wore a bra and shorts, laying on my stomach.

I played with her hair and we gazed at the stars. "Sing for me?" I whispered. 

"She's in the class a team stuck in her daydreams.  Been this way since 18 but lately, her face seems slowly sinking wasting."

Her voice was etched into my brain.

"Calum did you hear me?" Amna said nudging me.

"No sorry what did you say?"

"I said, Ashton wants you home.  You guys are going to the studio to talk to you"

She handed me a sandwich.  "Thanks.  Bye Amna. " I smiled and went out the front door.

~

Ashton, Michael, Luke and I all walked into  the building.  A few Hello's were thrown at us. 

"Hey guys." Our manager spoke.

We all took a seat and waited for our lecture.

"As you know the rock your socks off tour is coming. Calum you don't remember how to play bass.  We can not cancel.  So you guys will change the tour to Rock Your Socks Off Acoustic Tour.  Calum will join cause he knows guitar."

"We can't. Our whole image will be ruined!" Michael fought.  Luke held him back a bit.

"Well we are already almost sold out. I'm sorry boys but this is how it is going to be. Pack up you are leaving in two days." My eyes widened

Two days won't be enough to get Amna convinced! This is bad.  Very bad.

~

Michael paced. "I can't believe this!" He yelled.  "Calum this is all your fault!" He yelled again.

"How is this my fault?! It is not my fault for getting amnesia!"

"Well if you weren't being such a bad boyfriend you wouldn't have gotten your ass dumped, had an accident, and lost all memory!"

I got up to swing but Luke sat me down.

"Watch your language Michael I'm keeking!" Ashton yelled from the kitchen.

"Calum go to Amna's." Luke said. "She can calm you down just go."

~

20 minutes later I'm there. Amna is holding a cup of tea in her hand sitting on her porch.

"Hey Cal." She sighed.

"Hi."

Her phone buzzed as I took a seat next to her.

"Oh no." I looked to her phone and read.

Calum Hood and Michael Clifford are at eachothers throats over the new tour.  Will the band break up?  Ashton Irwin keeked  this video.  Watch for more info.

She played it and our fight was noises in the backround as Ashton made weird faces.

"Fuck!" I yelled.  Amna rubbed my back, calming me down.

I got up to leave. I don't know where I'm headed  but my feet will take me there

I ended up at the lake that I had memory of with Amna.  I walled down to the end of the dock and dipped my feet in.

Maybe this amnesia was just a sign that I need to leave 5 Seconds Of Summer. Start off new and quit singing and playing guitar and bass.

(A/N)

Sorry it is a bad chapter.  But that fight though!

Will Calum really leave 5SOS????

Kik me or tell me what you think

kik: haileypaynelover

insta: LukesPenguin796

Twitter: LukesPenguin796